• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

322 posts in this topic

How do I get that symbol , i'll take it, where is it...?

I have you on stand by for 2

Hopefully I will have word on my max by tomorrow. Causing quite a stir it seems lol

I have to say its unlikely that I will be able to fill more orders but if you want to be on the list go ahead and keep posting.

I think its a testament to the CGC boards how much people want to get the books, and donate to the cause.

:applause: thanks for everyone taking part and all the interest. I will know more hopefully tomorrow.

I will be up late billing as many people as I can. If I delete your PM's do not fear I have you on the list. I will be trying to make a generic invoice that will let everyone quickly and easily provide me with the information I need and they will get the books SS / RAW that they want.

:takeit: x50 raw

Figure if it gets this far, and they choose to sell the entire run through one person...why not. Ha.

I envy you. I can see the next post with 50 9.8's. (worship)

In this case, there is nothing to envy. I'm sure I end up with ZERO. :sorry:

nope, with the way grades are going now, you would be surprised.