• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

322 posts in this topic

I would probably make sure all 500 is ok with CBLDF... but i'm paranoid by nature.

:shy:

I am thinking this will die down soon? lol maybe I am wrong. As soon as it gets close to where I think everyone has posted I will let Charles know the number.

I honestly am thinking 500 is not possible. I don't imagine we would meet that number. If we get in the neighborhood of 200 I will shoot him an email just to make sure. But this is the CBLDF's book. I am sure they want some for the show but the most likely scenario is that a coupe people buy 100 each at 5$ each with the CBLDF card. In this case they are getting $20 a book no matter what.

Is the $10 fee per book? I don't mind cause this is a great opportunity.

Menace is going to make a mint!

Yes sir and yes sir. I indeed will make a good bunch off this.

I am happy however that I can at the same time make more money for the charity. And leave something on the bone for all the resellers.

And honestly people have been offering me more to get them at the show before I started the idea to get at them early.