• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 178 105 104 Avengers 58 Iron Man 47

17 posts in this topic

Hi gang,

This is my 1st post in this forum. I am usually more of a modern guy, but ran across these at a sale and couldn't pass them up. I have a sale in the modern section also:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6410904#Post6410904

I do combine shipping.

Shipping is:

1-3 - $4 1st Class

4+ - $5 Media Mail

Priority Mail Envelope - $7

Priority Mail Box - $12

A simple gets the comics.

Good luck.

Jay

Incredible Hulk #105

The Monster Unleashed

VF

has some discoloration, or ink marks on back, but other than that, it is in amazing condition for it's age.

$25

IMG_0901_zpse5561bfc.jpg

IMG_0902_zps799464e8.jpg

not to poop on your thread but VF?

+1

lol....I know. But for it's age, other than the coloration thing, it's in amazing shape. What do you think the grade would be?

Considering the numerous defects on the cover it isn't VF even if the back cover was clean. :sorry:

Top staple has tears on the top and bottom, numerous transverse, colour breaking bends on the spine, waviness/bends along the bottom front center that probably goes through the entire book since I can see it on the back cover, general wear along the outer top and right front edges.

Incredible Hulk #105

The Monster Unleashed

VF

has some discoloration, or ink marks on back, but other than that, it is in amazing condition for it's age.

$25

IMG_0901_zpse5561bfc.jpg

IMG_0902_zps799464e8.jpg

+1

lol....I know. But for it's age, other than the coloration thing, it's in amazing shape. What do you think the grade would be?

if you add a G/ between the V & The F you would be conservatively accurate. Your price is reasonable though for a VG/F copy. 2c

Incredible Hulk #105

The Monster Unleashed

VF

$25

IMG_0901_zpse5561bfc.jpg

IMG_0902_zps799464e8.jpg

+1

if you add a G/ between the V & The F you would be conservatively accurate. Your price is reasonable though for a VG/F copy. 2c

thanks!

Incredible Hulk #105

The Monster Unleashed

VF

$25

IMG_0901_zpse5561bfc.jpg

IMG_0902_zps799464e8.jpg

+1

images.jpg