• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Tomorrow I'll be at Dewey's Comic City in Madison, NJ. There will be some copies of #1 first printing (limited to one per customer).

I will also have first grabs at the second printing and the Phantom Variant of #2 (both out next Tuesday). I'm only going to bring 30 of each.

Hope to see some of you there! Should be fun. Here's the event link:

http://deweyscomiccity.com/

Best,

Frank

The Phantom came out sweet!

Thanks Frank

1365639325082.jpg

:golfclap:

ChainB: Haven't seen any blue labels sell yet....just old yellers....so the sky's the limit I guess.

Even tho this might be slightly off topic, I've gotta post this:

Frank's got a signing tom. at a LCS called Dewey's.....I had some time on my hands today and I decided to go by in advance to check the joint out....

Found me a buncha 6th gun NM....boarded and bagged on the racks (not in longboxes)....from issue #14 to the present......

They were pretty much a coupla cents above cover and I grabbed and ran!!! I quite literally cleaned the joint out of back and current issues.....heh heh!

So cool and I'm so psyched! Coulda paid through the nose on Erape for them...and gotten questionable quality with dubious shipping.

So thanks to Frank, I'm fully loaded b/c of you!!!!

See ye' tomorra at Dew's! :)

Issue 4 I think

I want the OA :)lol

Question, for the ECCC cover what would be the best sharpie to get signed with. Black, blue, or silver?

May i suggest to you metalic bronze ...

If you really want to get an idea take a cover image & have it printed out in color & do some tests

Edited by synch