• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

I think they might be able to be pressed out...no Color Breaks........all the bends on all the comics are basically the same...I couldn't find any that were less severe than the others.

Edited by krighton

I pressed mine and are 9.8's just waiting to sub. Krighton, if ya want, I'll send in one for you, as we've been dealing a lot together lately. Just lmk.

I want one of the rare one's from NY that Frank brought up in here. I haven't even seen one available.

I thought I was awesome.....until!

I am happy to have an ECCC 1:200 variant unsigned and unumberd....thought, this is going to be one of the rarest books out there.

Mr. Barbiere posted the NYCC was the rarest in all the land (with no blue circle).....I passed up on that book last week for $20....cause I'm stupid and didn't know what it was

That will forever haunt me......thank you... I'll be here all week

Lets hear it for/salute those creators kind enough to care about and interact with us simple fans!

I pressed mine and are 9.8's just waiting to sub. Krighton, if ya want, I'll send in one for you, as we've been dealing a lot together lately. Just lmk.

I want one of the rare one's from NY that Frank brought up in here. I haven't even seen one available.

I haven't seen any of the super rare ones either...I have 2 or 3 of the ECCC ones but that's about it.

Stopped by Asbury Park comicon yesterday.....Frank was there in full effect.....glad he mentioned it in this thread....or I wouldn't have known about it at all. I've gotta say that I have newfound respect for Frank and Chris....I never realized how much legwork it takes to get a bit of notoriety even for an incredible story. There were sooooooo many underground and independent writers and artists there.....stuff I had never heard of before....

I know I personally wouldn't have the patience or fortitude to go to all those comicons and LCSs....someone deserves a purple heart for sure!

Was hoping to catch a glimpse of issue #2 again, but alas Frank was eating! I got a huge fist bump and bid him adieu so I could pick through long boxes.

Frank, was surely good to see you again......can't wait for the next issue!!!!!!!

+1 just wanted to quickly mention how open and gracious Frank is with fans of his book at Asbury. Bought out the last of his phantoms he had on hand, and also got a buddy of mine into the book.

I wish Frank had bought prints with him of the second print of 1, but was glad to meet him (hes a self-proclaimed serial handshaker too). I hope Asbury gets more comic con love, as well as Frank and Chris on the series.

that auction was pure stupidity. Would have finished $200+.

That is, if anyone from the boards saw it.....it would have gone easily for over $200.....agreed. I would have been willing to bid that highly and honestly more.

The fact is, I didn't see it until too late. So FTR, if anyone is feeling altruistic and happens to see these sorts of auctions again AND isn't pulling the trigger themselves.....PLEASE drop a link. You'd be doing all of us a favor....actually you'll probably be doing only one of us a favor....the FIRST one that sees it...lol.