• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

tumblr_mlpqc1uckx1ran91go1_r1_1280.jpg

Five Ghosts #3. In Stores May 22nd.

Has a lot of the mythology and answers it sounds like a lot of people are waiting for, so I think you'll definitely want to get your hands on it!

Thanks for all the support, guys. I'll be at C2E2 this weekend with Chris in the Artists' Alley, table F4.

Has a lot of the mythology and answers it sounds like a lot of people are waiting for, so I think you'll definitely want to get your hands on it!

Thanks for all the support, guys. I'll be at C2E2 this weekend with Chris in the Artists' Alley, table F4.

Phantom variants suck!

That logo blows!

Too many covers!

Larry's a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed!

Oh wait...

Can't wait for this issue! Wish I was at C2E2.. any plans for SDCC ?

and thank you Larry for letting people get to you. No reason for your post. You should be happy he showed off your cover and not the regular issue. It's a shame my phantom retailer hasn't ordered Five Ghosts phantoms so far. I've liked the #1 and #2 cover and am diggin the #3.

Phantom variants suck!

That logo blows!

Too many covers!

Oh wait...

I have actually loved all the phantom covers for this series!

:applause: Nice looking book.

Phantom variants suck!

That logo blows!

Too many covers!

Oh wait...

Hmm.. well these are all valid points. Maybe I'm out. hm:kidaround::baiting:

It's all starting to come together now.....the pieces are falling into place:

Zhang Guo on the phantom cover is obviously playing some crazy air guitar solo.....and it's clearly liquefying Fabian's brains on the regular cover it's so psychedelic.

INGENIOUS! :wink:

Disclaimer: The views expressed by AccessNDX are not necessarily the views of the authors, Image, the CGC forums or generally sane, decent people.

Nice!

Just got the grades from our CGC signature series event with Frank & Chris.

24- 9.8'S

1 -9.4 ( must have been smoking crack on this one )

Anyway.

I'll be shipping by end of the week, unless you submitted your own adress.

Congrats!

Nice!

Just got the grades from our CGC signature series event with Frank & Chris.

24- 9.8'S

1 -9.4 ( must have been smoking crack on this one )

Anyway.

I'll be shipping by end of the week, unless you submitted your own adress.

Congrats!

nice haul, i bet the 9.4 is something internal that got missed. Seems like they usually are

nice haul, i bet the 9.4 is something internal that got missed. Seems like they usually are

#2 was better than #1 IMHO

Regarding 9.4... I hit a 9.4 recently and I have no idea why (have looked up and down the slab and it must be internal).