• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Here's the finished NYCC Exclusive cover:

tumblr_mu1p336oka1ran91go1_1280.jpg

I will ONLY be selling these during my signings at the Image Comics booth. They are limited to 200--the issue itself is the full #6 issue, a few weeks early ; ). Chris did the pencils, Garry did the inks.

I'll also be appearing this upcoming Monday at Forbidden Planet in NYC along with Ales Kot & Greg Rucka. Should be a fun, pre-con signing!

Thanks, guys!

How much are these going to run?

One other thing Frank: THANKS FOR NOT DISAPPOINTING FANS.

Five ghosts may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the effort put forth and the passion you, Chris and other contributors have for the material is palpable.

You've consistently demonstrated your love of the fans by continuing to interact here and elsewhere....you've brought us highly desirable exclusive prints and you appear to be right on schedule to bring us even more.

As a fan, there's not much else I could ask for.

Five ghosts may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the effort put forth and the passion you, Chris and other contributors have for the material is palpable.

You've consistently demonstrated your love of the fans by continuing to interact here and elsewhere....you've brought us highly desirable exclusive prints and you appear to be right on schedule to bring us even more.

+1

+1

AWWW YEA!

Saturday, October 5th at 4 PM, the WHAT’S NEXT car will be visiting FOURTH WORLD COMICS, located at 33 Rt 111 in Smithtown, NY. FIVE GHOSTS Writer Frank Barbiere will be in attendance for a signing at the store, and fans will be able to get free items and see the WHAT’S NEXT car up close.

Thats my LCS