• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

The fact that the creator himself is auctioning this off is in part driving this meteoric rise IMHO. I don't know if I have ever wanted a collectible so much and been so resolute in the fact that it won't happen. Grrrrrrr.

I want to buy it just so I can get a envelope addressed to me by Frank! lol

so, five ghosts, more suited for a movie, tv show, cartoon or video game.

Yes lol

I think movie with the material out so far but long term, I would rather watch it weekly. Cartoon would be cool as someone compared it to Johnny Quest in style a while ago. I think it would be a letdown in the art department after what Chris has done. Who would play Fabian ? Orlando Bloom in Balian the Blacksmith mode. lol

Edited by The Authority

so, five ghosts, more suited for a movie, tv show, cartoon or video game.

Good question! I'll pick answer e. All of the above.

Honestly though, I'd love to see a motion comic just because I enjoy CM's art so much. I know this wouldn't boost sales but it is the one I'd personally enjoy the most. My second pick would be a video game (I can already imagine how awesome this would be).

If anyone is looking for an ECCC blue label there is one ending soon that might slip through the cracks.