• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Great looking book Robk! Thanks for sharing that!

Makes me wonder if both of the ashcans will be listed under the same title. I assume they would since there is no mention if its from the SDCC or C2E2.

Maybe now that Frank provided that info they will change any future labels of Ashcans?

Totally shocked by the price. I was expecting $150-165 lol

If i could have gotten it for $165 i would have driven to Frank's House in a Uhaul (helped him move) and then let him staple my face to his Area Rug just for & giggles! I bid it all the way up to $700 and then realized that my wife would give birth to our 5th @&$king child (immaculate conception BTW) if i would have won. Of course she isnt aware of the $610 in committed money i owe for some comics. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Edited by NigelTufnel42

If i could have gotten it for $165 i would have driven to Frank's House in a Uhaul (helped him move) and then let him staple my face to his Area Rug just for & giggles! I bid it all the way up to $700 and then realized that my wife would give birth to our 5th @&$king child (immaculate conception BTW) if i would have won. Of course she isnt aware of the $610 in committed money i owe for some comics. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Frank probably has another one so he might just take you up on that lol

Frank probably has another one so he might just take you up on that lol

Mutha@$&ing roadtrip person_without_enough_empathyezzzzzzzz!!!! :)

:roflmao:

Usually I hear a bargain for the left nut but you took it to the next level.

I wonder if there will be a flurry of snipers right at the end.

I expect there will be a flurry of snipe bids at the end. Care to try and guess what the winning bid will be? I say $1,389.

I'm going to have to go $1388 :roflmao:

$1390 for me! :devil:

Hehe lol

2 hours to go and I'm going to be in a meeting. Arrrggghhh !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161141125960?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649