• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

I am NOT going to be able to make it to SDCC this year is there any way i would be able to get one of the new SDCC sets?

Find someone who is going, figure out what it will take to get them to wait in Frank's line to get one for you.

Or eBay

I am NOT going to be able to make it to SDCC this year is there any way i would be able to get one of the new SDCC sets?

Find someone who is going, figure out what it will take to get them to wait in Frank's line to get one for you.

Or eBay

This!

Plus... Who's going to SDCC and what'll it take to to get you to wait in Frank's line to get one for me???

I wonder if he's doing one set per person.

because the way some are acting, like dope fiends lol , it might be worth standing in line and buying all the sets and flipping them x 3-4 cost to y'all.

because the way some are acting, like dope fiends lol , it might be worth standing in line and buying all the sets and flipping them x 3-4 cost to y'all.

:baiting: Wanting 1 set of a limited 50 hardly qualifies someone as a dope fiend. Get me a NM/M set!

TyroneBiggums_zps3620ba9c.gif

:baiting: Wanting 1 set of a limited 50 hardly qualifies someone as a dope fiend. Get me a NM/M set!

TyroneBiggums_zps3620ba9c.gif

:roflmao:

I missed so much in this thread! So much good news too! I've been behind on my reading due to work but finally got a chance to catch up and finish reading the last couple of issues of the recent arc. Still hands down my favorite read! I don't know what it is about this title but it speaks to me the way other titles don't.

I just got in issues 6-10 graded and all came back 9.8! The Five Ghosts CGC treasure box is filling up fast so a new one will need to be built soon.

Also looking forward to hearing this SDCC announcement! Those limited 50 sets look killer too. Did I read that right, that there is another undisclosed book being released there too?!?! I remember Frank talking about the "making of" issue 1 so maybe it might be that. Regardless, can't wait!

I will be at SDCC again this year. I would help, but I believe the limit is one set per person and I need these to go with my set from last year.

It probably will be one set per person... :sorry:

I will be at SDCC again this year. I would help, but I believe the limit is one set per person and I need these to go with my set from last year.

It probably will be one set per person... :sorry:

Yeah no question about that they are smart they know one guy will grab them all for a quick flip smart move on their part.