• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else as excited as I am for AVP?

84 posts in this topic

Supposedly, Alien 5 would be Ripley returning to the Aliens home planet to wipe them out once and for all. Sigourney said she wouldn't do it if it took place on earth so I think that's the synopsis for now....

Didn't she die in Alien 3? They're not going to use another Ripley clone are they? foreheadslap.gif

Or, is Alien 3 just a dream as has been hinted at/theorized on various "Alien" websites?

Supposedly, Alien 5 would be Ripley returning to the Aliens home planet to wipe them out once and for all. Sigourney said she wouldn't do it if it took place on earth so I think that's the synopsis for now....
That is exactly what all of the rumours say.

Going back to the planet in the first film to find out about the ship.

Didn't she die in Alien 3? They're not going to use another Ripley clone are they? foreheadslap.gif

Or, is Alien 3 just a dream as has been hinted at/theorized on various "Alien" websites?

They're going with the Ripley clone from Alien 4. I guess the fact that she's a Alien/human hybrid will make her one nasty little girl....

I also heard that not only was Ridley Scott RUMORED to direct Alien 5, but Sigourney Weaver herself was/is involved in the -script writing process..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not anymore.

Both Ridley Scott and James Cameron stated they would not have ANYTHING to do with the Aliens license if FOX went ahead and released the POS AvP movie.