• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And Lizard wins by a nose.

55 posts in this topic

I need some sympathy points. I whipped that thread the first 9 furlongs. :cry:
sounds like you need some jerk training. There are several qualified personnel here that would probably take you on as an apprentice.

I put some work into that thread too.

Disappointed.

Perhaps my goals should be higher. Post 10k posts in CG without ever getting a wrist slap or gaining points. That seems to be more difficult than gaining points.

True!

Even i've only received 1 wrist slap in my time so that should give you a pretty good idea how hard they are to achieve hm

I've gotten several private warning pms from the mods, for drunken birthday thread bumping and calling Richard a Dick. Sad, but true.

Yeah, i'm not even sure mine was technically a wrist slap. I got a pm saying basically "id drop it if i were you" hm

You did have it going pretty good. :applause:

Speaking of birthday thread bumpers.

Mine is coming up on the 13th of March...., ;)

Be thankful for that which we have. We could be from North Dakota.

You did have it going pretty good. :applause:

Speaking of birthday thread bumpers.

Mine is coming up on the 13th of March...., ;)

Don't think I would miss yours. (thumbs u

I actually have a bunch of relatives from ND and MN. My parents moved away and never looked back. It's a hard life there - I'm glad someone is willing to put up with the weather, and live there.

Well earned. You had the best response to lollipopter in that whole thread.
You had the funniest - I'm still laughing.

I actually have a bunch of relatives from ND and MN. My parents moved away and never looked back. It's a hard life there - I'm glad someone is willing to put up with the weather, and live there.

I have many relatives there as well.

Not that I am defending them from trollicopter's ridiculous statements. I just want to make fun of him by mercilessly jamming it into every joke I can for the next few days.

I had today off, so all during that thread, I had a pot of chili cooking.

I changed my mind about having it for dinner and decided on a steak. Somehow I was in the mood. :)

So much for spreading awareness. lol

I had today off, so all during that thread, I had a pot of chili cooking.

I changed my mind about having it for dinner and decided on a steak. Somehow I was in the mood. :)

Must be the North Dakota in you.

Disappointed.

Perhaps my goals should be higher. Post 10k posts in CG without ever getting a wrist slap or gaining points. That seems to be more difficult than gaining points.

True!

Even i've only received 1 wrist slap in my time so that should give you a pretty good idea how hard they are to achieve hm

I've gotten several private warning pms from the mods, for drunken birthday thread bumping and calling Richard a Dick. Sad, but true.

Yeah, i'm not even sure mine was technically a wrist slap. I got a pm saying basically "id drop it if i were you" hm

That's not a wrist slap unless you also weren't allowed to post on this board for a set period of time. A wrist slap is like a mini strike, except you're banned for a day or two and not for a week.

Disappointed.

True!

That's not a wrist slap unless you also weren't allowed to post on this board for a set period of time. A wrist slap is like a mini strike, except you're banned for a day or two and not for a week.

I have noticed, you seem to know quite a lot about this site's functions for a noob.

Disappointed.

True!

really? WOW!

Somehow I'VE never gotten a wrist slap then??? I think most people would assume i have like 10!

What the hell are you guys doing to get them??? :eek:

Disappointed.

True!

I have noticed, you seem to know quite a lot about this site's functions for a noob.

Spidey senses tingling. hm

Disappointed.

True!

really? WOW!

Somehow I'VE never gotten a wrist slap then??? I think most people would assume i have like 10!

What the hell are you guys doing to get them??? :eek:

Real threats do it. Sometimes suggested threats do it, as in a suggestion that we should meet up and handle this face to face.