• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And Lizard wins by a nose.

55 posts in this topic

Don't lizards lose their noses if you pull on em ?

If you're at the con this Sunday, you can give it a try. ;)

You dirty monster truckers.

I was just about to post a Phish video for his "hippy stuff" comment when it was locked. I missed by seconds...

I won't be :(

Theres a show in Portland that I also won't be attending. Stan Lee is taking my place :grin:

I put some work into that thread too.

Disappointed.

Perhaps my goals should be higher. Post 10k posts in CG without ever getting a wrist slap or gaining points. That seems to be more difficult than gaining points.

I won't be :(

There's a show in Portland that I also won't be attending. Stan Lee is taking my place :grin:

Yeah the Portland one - I had a room reserved for the HS State Wrestling Championships in case my youngest qualified (he did), and it just happens to be about two blocks from the convention center. I figured I'd try to go on Sunday after wrestling is over. My son wants to go too, for all the Walking Dead guests, etc.

Disappointed.

Perhaps my goals should be higher. Post 10k posts in CG without ever getting a wrist slap or gaining points. That seems to be more difficult than gaining points.

True!

Even i've only received 1 wrist slap in my time so that should give you a pretty good idea how hard they are to achieve hm

Disappointed.

Start a thread in CG. I will get you some points.

If my boss wasn't buggering me..points would've been mine.
Most states have laws against that sort of stuff, if you care. :D

Disappointed.

I want +Points.

Disappointed.

True!

Even i've only received 1 wrist slap in my time so that should give you a pretty good idea how hard they are to achieve hm

I've gotten several private warning pms from the mods, for drunken birthday thread bumping and calling Richard a Dick. Sad, but true.

Disappointed.

I want +Points.

I want. I want. I want.

Think of the animals. They don't get any points.