• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete ASM run #s 1 - 441 SOLD AND CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

First :takeit: gets the collection and supersedes any PM exchanges or agreements.

Most ASM runs that I've seen include a #1 which is either the GRR, or a coverless copy or a complete rag. This run includes a nice looking #1. I purchased this collection along with the AF #15 that I had certified (CGC 3.0) which sold here on the boards yesterday. The Spidey #1 is almost as nice. I graded the AF #15 a 3.5 and the ASM 1 a 3.0. The way CGC is grading right now, I would expect a 2.5 at worst. I have not graded any of the rest of the run. I've included scans of most of the keys. If you'd like me to grade any of the books, I'd be happy to look it over and give you an assessment. I guarantee that all are unrestored.

The grades are really all over the place, but generally after #10, they are almost all VG or better. As they get into the modern era, they are almost all VF or better. Any questions, let me know.

Price is $10,250 shipped anywhere in the US via paypal. $10,000 if paying via check/MO. International is extra, please inquire.

Scans forthcoming...