• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Weekly.

43 posts in this topic

My favourite run of WD books ever :cloud9:

Jim

Hey Jim why are they your favourites?

- Print Run

- Being reprints they are treated with little respect and are scarce in grade

- Set is finite

- Only one variant

- You get the original covers with a new logo, making the books seem fresher

- Tough/challenging little subset to put together in grade

I have tons of Walking Dead books but every one of them is for sale, but Weeklys are for collecting :cloud9:

If anybody has any slabbed Weeklys (the run books) they'd like to sell, please let me know...I'm gunning for Bass4punk this year :insane:

Jim

My favourite run of WD books ever :cloud9:

Jim

Hey Jim why are they your favourites?

- Print Run

- Being reprints they are treated with little respect and are scarce in grade

- Set is finite

- Only one variant

- You get the original covers with a new logo, making the books seem fresher

- Tough/challenging little subset to put together in grade

I have tons of Walking Dead books but every one of them is for sale, but Weeklys are for collecting :cloud9:

If anybody has any slabbed Weeklys (the run books) they'd like to sell, please let me know...I'm gunning for Bass4punk this year :insane:

Jim

I'll be sure to keep an eye on you ;)

a #1 9.8 just topped $100!

I think if you check GPA, there's been #1's that went for even more, during that crazy Weekly buying frenzy :o Even the Image Firsts were getting crazy high there for a while.

Haven't seen a 19 Weekly hit near that in a while. Probably one of those off the wall sales, that occurs every so often ;)

Another reason I liked this set... no one bothered grading them :grin: Low numbers still show on ebay along with 19 and 27, but you're hard pressed to find any of the last half. I wouldn't be surprised if over half my set are books that are the only ones to be graded hm

Unfortunately, there are still sellers looking for the Weekly explosion money :( I went through quite a few sellers to get raw 9.8 candidates. I lucked out on most of the set, as I had a subscription going with Dre and another person for the early issues, before his shops started dropping the Weekly books :(

lol gotta love all the variants we'll get this year :pullhair: At least with the Weekly set, you only have to find 53 issues. I'm just hoping there's no more variants this year in the 500 or less category. Those cost too much to keep acquiring too often :cry: Darn my OCD lol