• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMS 300 Chrome

20 posts in this topic

$250?

Phew !!! 250 bucks - No offence to anyone but for 250.00 I would much rather buy a vfn/nm spidey 121 or 122.

Chad, if you got one sell it, and good luck ta yer mate - but if I was you buy the normal issue of 300 and spend the rest on more comics.

But hey what do I know ?? as a wise man once said to me "each to they're own"

Hey, I'm just projecting from recnt sales of the 9.8 according to GPA; it averaged around $150; so there were high are lower sales inthe recent months for a CGC 9.8. I'm just guessing what a 9.9 would bring... not saying I would buy it at that price, but if I had it, I'd sure love to sell it at around there smile.gif

not saying I would buy it at that price, but if I had it, I'd sure love to sell it at around there

Me too. I should have clicked Reply to MemphisChad as opposed to you Darth.

I agree. I was surprised to see unslabbed chrome 300's on ebay with early bids at $70 so I thought I'd get everyone's professional opinion.

I bought a beautiful, unopened, nearly perfect copy of this book for $10.00 from my local store last year. I've looked at it several times and it simply has no flaws that I can see in any light or any angle. It might be 9.8 9.9 or dare I say a 10 but I'm assuming CGC will find some flaw that I can't see.

I was thinking it might be worth slabbing as I've got a coupon.

By the way I have colleagues in Rotorua. Are you close?

I agree. I was surprised to see unslabbed chrome 300's on ebay with early bids at $70 so I thought I'd get everyone's professional opinion.

I bought a beautiful, unopened, nearly perfect copy of this book for $10.00 from my local store last year. I've looked at it several times and it simply has no flaws that I can see in any light or any angle. It might be 9.8 9.9 or dare I say a 10 but I'm assuming CGC will find some flaw that I can't see.

I was thinking it might be worth slabbing as I've got a coupon.

By the way I have colleagues in Rotorua. Are you close?

Hey Chad,

Rotorua is in the North Island (the whole town smells like rotten eggs, due to all the thermal pools in the area !!!) I'm in Christchurch which is in the South Island a little bit colder but the air is funk free.

I can't blame my bad spelling on being a Kiwi as I'm english so it would have to be

the booze I'm afraid.

just because marino never won a super bowl you say its silly to call him the greatest??? trent dilfer won a super bowl and he is a pretty bad qb.to win a superbowl you need a good defense,running game which marino never had in miami.marino has thrown more touchdowns,more completions,more attempts and has about 28 other records. 48 touchdowns 5,084 yards in one season!!!! and you say its silly to call him the greatest? sorry for the sign-rantpost.gif but had to get that out

so since jim brown and barry sanders have not won any superbowls they cant be called the greatest either? which qb do you think is the best? the thing that hurts is marino having to play with awful running backs for his entire career that gave him no support 893frustrated.gifi know there will always be debate about the best,but imho i have never seen anybody throw the ball like dan the man. wink.gif