• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

I thought I'd escaped being on vid, but Bleeding Cool were shooting throughout the day and I'm on theirs. .. Waiting patiently for Klaus Janson to not do me a sketch ;)

I also appear briefly in that video. I walk right past the camera about 4 minutes in.

My favourite item from the London con...

Pre-convention commission

8381708672_e14917946c_z_d.jpg

Beautiful piece. Is that a crease at the bottom corner or just a trick of light?

Just an artifact.

It's an amazing piece of work. Couldn't thank him enough when we chatted.

Glad everyone likes it. :)

John's not only on camera, you can also hear him talk...there goes the "mysterious Mr. S" aura. :(

lol

I thought I was having a photo taken, hence my lack of movement followed by eye swivelling. :facepalm:

Anyone remember in the late 80's when the X-Men became invisible to cameras?

I'm starting to fell like it's happened to me. I'm fairly sure I was at the con yet every photo or film clip says otherwise...

Anyone remember in the late 80's when the X-Men became invisible to cameras?

I'm starting to fell like it's happened to me. I'm fairly sure I was at the con yet every photo or film clip says otherwise...

When you get caught by the cameras next year, you'll be wishing you were still invisible. :baiting: