• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

For us leguminophobiacs that pic is utterly terrifying.

Remove the offending items, add another fried egg and another slice of black pudding and then you are on.

You would've died Paul if you saw the beans I got with my breakfast at the premier inn today - overcooked and left under heat lamp - left them all - just a horrible mush.

Enjoy the con geeks (thumbs u

I'm sat at a table with Greggy, I'm in love, he's going in my dungeon

If you can find someone to muster up a couple of Long Island Ice Tea drinks, greggy will be putty in your hands.

It's probably closer to 1.5 drinks that you will need. None the less, get your cameras ready!

:devil:

On my way for a full English breakfast and then the train!

Right, so tea and biscuits then.

For those in the Commonwealth an English breakfast is this:

82ddc8650162971f96833ea03bdb13d5_zpsb87ca231.jpg

Can't be beat!

Black pudding or blood sausage shown on the right, but no kippers.

What is the Commonwealth?

Former Empire countries that choose to remain tied in some capacity or other to Britain.

This. I used that term because I am in Australia. But we still use many of the colloquialisms of our colonial overlords.

Hey you luck LSCC lot,

I've posted this in the UK thread & Stryfe may be able to help me out (thanks)

but just in case, I'm gonna beg here for a good friend / customer.

"Hey Guys (attending LSCC!) would someone get ANYTHING signed by J Scott Campbell for me if they're in the queue.

A friend has been waiting patiently forever for him to come over, booked ticket, ready to go, wife decides to have a C Section booked for saturday

it would literally top the birth of his newborn to get a sig.

If anyone can, could you make it

"To Ian, you chose a baby over me?"

I would owe you a large one if anyone can do it..

(I'm Matt btw so it's not for me)"

would really appreciate this if anyone can make it happen.

this is Ian if you were wondering.

http://www.undeadme.co.uk/index.html

Cheers guys

Had a good day.

Took the comicmobile over to Nicks and we then drove down to the Excel. Chucked our comic boxes out and then spent the next two or three hours helping set the place up for the con, setting up partitioning, tables, etc. once that was all done, we set up our booths and generally made ourselves busy.

Got to meet Joeypost, Doc Watson and Greggy for the first time and we went out for food and beer. Besides our international boardie brethren, we were graced by the presence of Comicopolis, Bane, Ken Aldred, gaz2801i, djc81, Max Carnage and Arsenalherd (but not Nick who wanted a quiet night in zzz )

Roll on tomorrow.

Can't be beat!

This looks awesome. Help me out. It looks like two bangers, something like baked beans, fried egg, some kind of ham(?), sautéed mushrooms, blood pudding sausage, fried porridge(?)

Can't be beat!

This looks awesome. Help me out. It looks like two bangers, something like baked beans, fried egg, some kind of ham(?), sautéed mushrooms, blood pudding sausage, fried porridge(?)

In Australia that is what Heinz baked beans look like out of the can. Are yours different? We usually have some crispy bacon and skip the blood pudding. I have no idea about the oatmeal.

Can't be beat!

In Australia that is what Heinz baked beans look like out of the can. Are yours different? We usually have some crispy bacon and skip the blood pudding. I have no idea about the oatmeal.

Where's the bubble and squeak?

Can't be beat!

That makes sense about the beans out of the can. I have always eaten "doctored up" baked beans, which includes bacon, onion and liberal brown sugar or molasses, turning them much darker and richer.