• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

So what they're saying is that the flu shot only works half the time.

Never had one, never will.

Science. Who needs it? Amirite?

Urong. But it wouldn't be the first time. :baiting:

Wish I would have seen this article the day I left the states, I would have been more cautious:

Flu cases Double in two weeks...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2282792/Flu-cases-DOUBLE-weeks-years-death-toll-rises-57.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Also, the CDC is stating this year's flu vaccine is coming in around 56% effectiveness, down from the estimated 62%.

Guess I sucked it in the 44%

That paper is a bunch of easily outraged alarmist cak that should be ignored wholeheartedly.

I haven't got the strength to argue this anymore....

I think it was fairly well established on Saturday that you lost that argument - particularly when you tried to tell one and all a highly dubious version of events.

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

I think it was fairly well established on Saturday that you lost that argument - particularly when you tried to tell one and all a highly dubious version of events.

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

lol Selective memory mate, selective memory.

Think back to the Boro in January.

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

Nerdiest off-board argument ever. :banana:

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

I remember the discussion well. Paul, Chris, Henry and me were correct, you, my friend, were wrong. :sumo:

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

I dunno - I'd like to submit the science fiction vs. fantasy debate of a couple of months ago for consideration...

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

Looks as though you found reserves.

Just joined up to say a huge thank you to songs about clouds, the laughing m4n, and stryfe (I think) for sorting out j Scott Campbell goodies and signs for me while my little boy was being born this weekend. If anyone else was involved please accept my thanks too!

Really was the icing on a fantastic cake of a weekend, and I am really impressed that people went to any trouble at all for a complete stranger.

Much appreciated, baby Nathan is guaranteed to be a big Campbell fan, because he has no real choice... :-)

Just joined up to say a huge thank you to songs about clouds, the laughing m4n, and stryfe (I think) for sorting out j Scott Campbell goodies and signs for me while my little boy was being born this weekend. If anyone else was involved please accept my thanks too!

Really was the icing on a fantastic cake of a weekend, and I am really impressed that people went to any trouble at all for a complete stranger.

Much appreciated, baby Nathan is guaranteed to be a big Campbell fan, because he has no real choice... :-)

Congratulations on the newborn. :applause:

:applause:

WTTB. (thumbs u

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

I remember the discussion well. Paul, Chris, Henry and me were correct, you, my friend, were wrong. :sumo:

Not according to everybody on Saturday night. lol

For the last time

KAY - ZAR

Not Kah Zar

Not Key Zar

KAY-ZAR

End of discussion.

I dunno - I'd like to submit the science fiction vs. fantasy debate of a couple of months ago for consideration...

Now that's just common sense.