• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On Going Silver Age Signature Series Thread

60 posts in this topic

I did a search and couldn't find a signature series thread for silver age books so I figured I'd start one. I know not everyone likes SS books but I'm a big fan, especially of silver age signed books. So post your scans here and feel free to add new books as you get them. And please, no SS vs Universal talk. Thanks! :foryou:

Nice books! I soooo want that ST114! (worship)

Of course you do. It's the one I got signed. :cry:

lol of course, I've always said you have great taste. Damn, that really is a great copy. Sorry you sold it. :foryou: congrats to the new owner...just do me a favor and look me up before the original owner here if you ever decide to sell. lol

Nice books! I soooo want that ST114! (worship)

Of course you do. It's the one I got signed. :cry:

lol of course, I've always said you have great taste. Damn, that really is a great copy. Sorry you sold it. :foryou: congrats to the new owner...just do me a favor and look me up before the original owner here if you ever decide to sell. lol

Heres my consolation prize after selling that copy. :)

20130221_204657_zps7180c496.jpg