• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On Going Silver Age Signature Series Thread

60 posts in this topic

Ok, you guys can decide...I'll take the 7.0 or the 8.0 ST114, I'm good either way. lol

I like my 6.5 blue. :cloud9:

I feel like the only loser who doesn't own a nice copy of this book. lol Seriously, I've been searching for a few years now and I've never been able to line up a nice copy. :pullhair:

Ok, you guys can decide...I'll take the 7.0 or the 8.0 ST114, I'm good either way. lol

I like my 6.5 blue. :cloud9:

I feel like the only loser who doesn't own a nice copy of this book. lol Seriously, I've been searching for a few years now and I've never been able to line up a nice copy. :pullhair:

You'll get one buddy. Blue label isn't tough, or either a yellow with Lee. Yellow with Simon/Lee is going to be tougher but not impossible. I know there are at least two of those. :)

I see quite a few familiar books here. lol Here's the ones I still have.

th_Avengers4.jpgth_CaptainAmerica115.jpgth_HeartThrobs120.jpgth_HouseofMystery174.jpgth_SecretHearts120.jpg

th_SecretHearts134.jpgth_Showcase76.jpgth_TeenTitans14.jpgth_YoungLove74.jpgth_YoungRomance154.jpg

You and me both. lol

I see several books that I subbed for SS myself that I no longer own. You still have some killer books. Love that HOM 174.

The HoM is one of my favorites. I can't believe it's the only SS copy on the census. (shrug)

I am going to Wizard World Chicago in August, I would like to meet Stan Lee at least once and get his autograph on either FF 52 or ASM 14. I have both, which one should it be? I am much more of a Goblin fan than I am Black Panther.

I am going to Wizard World Chicago in August, I would like to meet Stan Lee at least once and get his autograph on either FF 52 or ASM 14. I have both, which one should it be? I am much more of a Goblin fan than I am Black Panther.

My vote is the Spidey 14.

I have a few SS Silver books to get up here, but only 2 so far that I am keeping and will post these once scanned:

X-Men #1 CGC 1.8 SS Lee

Avengers #1 CGC 1.8 SS Lee

I am looking for the "big" Marvel Keys in 1.8 SS Lee if anyone is looking to sell...just throwing this out there.

AF #15

Hulk #1

Spidey #1

FF #1

Daredevil #1

Sgt Fury #1

Avengers #4

Cheers,

Cole

I'd vote ASM14 as well or better yet, do both! :luhv:

Nice book! I love me some Kirby covers. :cloud9:

Thanx, kind sir! :)

I'd vote ASM14 as well or better yet, do both! :luhv:

+1 ! (thumbs u