• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie Comics #3 Cgc 2.5 OW Universal $500 Off Initial Price Moved To Ebay

26 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps any pm`s but pm`s are more than welcome.

Priority mail shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation is included in the U.S.

Will ship within 2 days of receiving payment.

For those of you that are not familiar with me my user i.d. on ebay is cbcnow and my account has over 34,000 feedbacks. I can also provide board member references if needed.

Payment methods are Paypal, Money Order or Personal Check. (Check must clear before shipping). I would prefer a money order or personal check if possible in order to avoid the paypal fees however paypal is acceptable.

No probation or Hos members!

Early Archie Comics are very tough to put a price on due to their rarity and minimal sales data. I have priced this book at what I feel should be a fair price. If you feel this price is too low please feel free to offer a higher price :) If you feel the price is too high please feel free to make an offer.

To give you an idea of how strong Archie prices are an Archie #1 Cgc 1.5 sold on Heritage today (2-21-2013) for $9560!

Archie #3 Cgc 2.5 Off-White Pages $2175 $1975 $1875 $1775 $1695 Final Price Drop Moved to ebay

This is $500 off of my initial asking price.

Cgc Notes: Minor amount of color touch on cover. (2 pieces of tape on cover and 1 piece on interior cover.)

Tough book to find!

002_zps620fd0ef.jpg

006-1_zpsda688743.jpg

I am SOOOO tempted. I have 1 & 2 now and was thinking I was done, but this would look so nice next to them.

That's a lot of notes on the label. Do you know where the color touch is?

I looked over the book thoroughly and could not find the minor color touch anywhere.

Although there are a few notes on the label this book rarely ever comes up for sale especially in unrestored condition! This book would make a great addition to anyone`s collection especially if you already have an Archie #1 and #2!

I am SOOOO tempted. I have 1 & 2 now and was thinking I was done, but this would look so nice next to them.

That's a lot of notes on the label. Do you know where the color touch is?

You pretty much have to have it. :baiting: