• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh Ohhhhhh. No critic screening for AVP???

13 posts in this topic

The Movie rocked...Much better than I had hoped if your a Aliens or Predator movie fan. It is worth seeing...... thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'm with you. Without saying to much....the [!@#%^&^] is back and no matter how many times I see it...I just can't get used to that thing coming outta' the chest.

The Movie rocked...Much better than I had hoped if your a Aliens or Predator movie fan. It is worth seeing...... thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'm with you. Without saying to much....the [!@#%^&^] is back and no matter how many times I see it...I just can't get used to that thing coming outta' the chest.

Don't read further might spoil it!!!!!!!

Yeah did you notice the shortage of time those things took before they popped out. I guess it takes longer in cold space.

I loved the [!@#%^&^] she absolutely ruled. I also loved the ending thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif