• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROMANCE Some Baker Some Not - Remaining Books Reduced 20%

37 posts in this topic

Listing a few Baker Romance books and a few other harder to find romance books, almost all lower grade. Not posting any back cover scans, if you just gotta have one let me know.

Scanner is on the fritz so just pictures.

Typical rules. PMs welcome but the 1st :takeit: in the thread wins.

Check/MO/Paypal OK

Postage is $5 in the US. Rest of the world pays Priorty Mail International rate whatever that may be.

Remaining Books Now 20% Off Original Price.

Diary Secrets 15 GD+ chipping along the bottom right edge and corner, 1" x 1/4" piece off the back cover corner, very top right corner has a small light water stain on the last 8-9 pages does not go in to any artwork.

$30 SOLD

019_zpsc50c4713.jpg

Romantic Marriage 24 GD some rust on the staples, piece off top right, nice pages.

Not listed as a Baker cover but I'm pretty positive it is, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think there is any Baker interior art.

$20 SOLD

017_zpsecd91fb8.jpg

Teen-Age Romances 34 GD/VG some rust on the staples, nice pages, not sure what the fading top right is, doesn't seem to be water damage although there is a slight water stain on the very very right edge.

Tough later issue.

$50 NOW $40

024_zps37499b35.jpg

Teen-Age Romances 39 VG staples rusty, top staple rusty on the outside but not inside, bottom staple is rusty on the inside (no migration).

This issue is really hard to find, a 4.5 sold for $478 a couple of years ago and a 3.0 sold for $108 last year.

This one is $150 Now $120

022_zps5c739ce9.jpg

And the last Baker for the night is the impossible to find

Teen-Age Romances 40 the last few issues of this title are crazy hard to find and never come up for sale. Alas, this copy is low grade, technically FR because the spine of the cover is almost completely split, pages are fine, cream to off-white no brittleness, add some tape to it and you have yourself a really nice looking GD.

$100 Now $80

021_zpsf5987f9d.jpg

A couple of more classic covers and we are done.

Confessions of The Lovelorn 52 "I Sold My Baby" Classic Cover

VG/VG+ rust on the btm staple no migration.

$85 Now $68

013_zpse0d96489.jpg