• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High: Credit Where Credit Is Due

4 posts in this topic

I ordered 31 NM books from Chuck in his recent blowout sale. Most where $1. I checked off 31 books from my want list and filled 31 holes. acclaim.gif The books were all 80s and early 90s including Punisher (1987), various Valiant, The Thing, Further Adventures of Indiana Jones, etc.

The results are in... of the 31 NM books

26 were 9.4 or better (a few possible 9.6s)

4 were 9.2, and

1 was 8.0

thumbsup2.gif

congrats! 893applaud-thumb.gif what was the 8.0 book and can you post a scan? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Your wish is my command. flowerred.gif

This is by far the worst of the lot... 8.0... maybe 7.5. As I paid $1 for it, and the rest were near perfect NMs, I'm not complaining. tongue.gif

ij6.jpg

Funny...I was about to post a thread about just the opposite!

I bought the first 25 issues of Namor comics from MH...varying in degrees of grade (from F to NM). Everything went according to Hoyle until I reached the 19th issue, labeled NM...well it was, except for the two small rips in the back cover!! 893frustrated.gif

I am not to upset, the issues werent that expensive, but still I hate getting something that just wasnt what I thought it was going to be! makepoint.gif