• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rom & Me: J.C.: Please check in! *DELETED*

32 posts in this topic

Don't even think about it, MK. This guy is ......unfixable.

You mean he's gonna reproduce no matter what?!

Uh.... have you seen the photos of him and ROM kissing tenderly?

I kinda doubt he's gonna reproduce.

insane.gif

Well he could have alittle insane.gif

'Hook! Calm down... we're PERFECTLY safe. After all, it's not like we posted TWO of his bizarre, perverse, completely disturbed and crudely-rendered drawings here, right?

abs.sized.jpg

"I kneel before him and hug him."

Upon further reflection Shin may have a point. Very ambiguous....at one point "Ceoia" talks about losing uh, his/her spouse.

This character could be a woman.

Actually, upon further reflection... why are we all assuming this is a guy?

This person may actually be a woman. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There are some indications of breasts... but the art isn't exactly photo-realistic. Ceoia does sound feminine. confused-smiley-013.gif

A woman falling in love with ROM is actually more frightening than the first scenario. 893whatthe.gif

Did some scouting on the web.....I am convinced Ceoia is a woman and a very dedicated ROM fan.

Posts as ROM at the www.aibo-life.org forums.....

If you don't have an AIBO.........robot dog.....you are a square. Get with it dudes. There is stranger stuff out there than you could EVER imagine.

And with that, I am going to really REALLY check my security system and hit the sack.

Gnight.

Don't........anyone.......tell this guy.......about the Boards.

OK?

you got that right red 893naughty-thumb.gif(ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!) 893whatthe.gif

Let's go see what the guy's are talkin' 'bout in the Bronze section,................

(ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!)

Don't........anyone.......tell this guy.......about the Boards.

OK?

you got that right red 893naughty-thumb.gif(ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!) 893whatthe.gif

Let's go see what the guy's are talkin' 'bout in the Bronze section,................

(ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!)

Hi! flowerred.gif I'm FUELMAN. Have you seen what there're talkin' 'bout in the Bronze Age section?!? Those guys are such kidders! 27_laughing.gif They crack me up,....hey,....maybe we should go see what those "crazy-kids" are up to,.....might be fun,.....um,.....err,.....I'M OUTTA' HERE! foreheadslap.gif

I'm not "Bell-less", I just move better without the sound of bells,.................................................................................................................................! flowerred.gif