• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Silver Age Avengers - CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

I finally had a chance to go through some of the OO collection of SA books I bought from a man in Roenoke VA. He rode the bus downtown every week to pick up all the new Marvel titles. ASM, XMEN, DD, FF...... etc

Im offering up his small run of Avengers. There are from #3 to #20, missing a few in between. I will be listing some of the other titles at a later date. Im working a ton of OT at work, and just dont have the time right now.

Paypal, check or MO all acceptable. Due to the outragous hike in shipping prices, Im only shipping to the US right now :sorry:

Shipping is $5 for envelope, or $10 for boxed USPS Priority shipping regardless of how many books you buy.

Money back guarantee less shipping if unsatisfied for any reason. I havent sold many raw books on here, but buyers were happy with the ones that I did sell.

1st :takeit: IN the thread wins