• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE QUESTION THEY DARE NOT ASK! BUT MUST BE ANSWERED !

25 posts in this topic

zzz

that still not an answer. makepoint.gifyou've got a whole team.

Just let it go,.......my feet hurt!

My brain hurts 27_laughing.gif from a lack of responses! I guess we will need others to come to bat and get picked. Must say, didn't even THINK about the grading contest. Cal's slights were just that - slight - but he let the whole team down. frown.gifmad.giffrown.gif

zzz

My brain hurts 27_laughing.gif from a lack of responses! I guess we will need others to come to bat and get picked. Must say, didn't even THINK about the grading contest. Cal's slights were just that - slight - but he let the whole team down. frown.gifmad.giffrown.gif

POV hi, thanks for getting my point. i thought that nobody was looking into that the question was

NOT put out to make waves, just to point this out.

As a NY Yankee fan,I gravitate towards winners. Therefore,if there is a contending team looking for a free agent,I'm available. I've got thirty years experiance grading comics,none grading scans.Since many of you seem to feel its the same thing,I throw my hat into the ring.

zzz

As anyone who spends any time on the grading and restoration forum knows, Cal is (or rather, was) the worst grader on the entire CGC forum. His departure is "addition by subtraction" and results in a huge net benefit for his grading team.

With Calamerica gone, who does Osborn France get to replace him?

Just replace him with someone else who consistantly undergrades by 3 whole points.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

As anyone who spends any time on the grading and restoration forum knows, Cal is (or rather, was) the worst grader on the entire CGC forum. His departure is "addition by subtraction" and results in a huge net benefit for his grading team.

(In Bruno voice)

Ooooh! I love it. You're so b.itchy. cool.gif

(In Bruno voice)

Ooooh! I love it. You're so b.itchy. cool.gif

27_laughing.gif Bruno was in rare form last Sunday. I seriously thought the gun guy was going to knock him out. And how about the dance instructor!!!! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

lol Bruno was in rare form last Sunday. I seriously thought the gun guy was going to knock him out. And how about the dance instructor!!!! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah. He was the best on Sunday, for real. That redneck was getting heated.

Did you hear him mutter "B.itch" underneath his breath a few times at the lady during the dancing?

Season 1 comes out on DVD today!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

lol Bruno was in rare form last Sunday. I seriously thought the gun guy was going to knock him out. And how about the dance instructor!!!! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Yeah. He was the best on Sunday, for real. That redneck was getting heated.

Did you hear him mutter "B.itch" underneath his breath a few times at the lady during the dancing?

Season 1 comes out on DVD today!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah I did, that was hilarious! I loved how everyone knew he was hitting on the instructor and kept getting in between them.

Any extras on the DVD? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif