• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013

27 posts in this topic

Use to go to SDCC but no I pick NYCC. Seems to be the spot if you are actually looking for comics compared to SDCC

For fun times in general, I have probably had more fun at SDCC just cause I have many friends / family in that area I can visit.

Also have to mention that random women in SD are more welcoming than random women in NY

Hotness.

It's would be tough ($$$$$) to make it happen. 3 to 4 g's on the low end between travel and goodie, but it's nice to dream the dream.

You should be doing Hero's con, Ryan. A lot of good creators there this year and that's a local one for you, isn't it?

This year was going to be my year for SDCC alas, my wife is having our second son in May and I do not want to leave her alone with a 2 month old and 4 1/2 year old for almost a whole week. Maybe next year. I think I will get to make it to BigWOW in San Jose this year.

I just wish they were doing Image Expo in Oakland again this year =(( That show would be amazing but I heard that it was not popular enough last year/attendance sucked?

This year was going to be my year for SDCC alas, my wife is having our second son in May and I do not want to leave her alone with a 2 month old and 4 1/2 year old for almost a whole week. Maybe next year. I think I will get to make it to BigWOW in San Jose this year.

I just wish they were doing Image Expo in Oakland again this year =(( That show would be amazing but I heard that it was not popular enough last year/attendance sucked?

I thought it was a one time event to celebrate the 20th anniversary? (shrug) It would be cool to attend an Image-only show if ALL their creators would be there...