• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

okay big spoilers

58 posts in this topic

For those who don't know Damien, if he were a poster on these boards, he'd be a guy with 7,000+ posts and someone who constantly in everyones threads

So he'd basically be like half the posters here! Uncanny!

For those who don't know Damien, if he were a poster on these boards, he'd be a guy with 7,000+ posts and someone who constantly in everyones threads

So he'd basically be like half the posters here! Uncanny!

well in board terms, he's getting banned....but he'll be back eventually

Who or wtf is a Damien Wayne?

Bruce Wayne's son

maybe posted in wrong forum, this is cg aka og. these dudes dont have time for this nonsense.

(thumbs u

i was going to post in the moderns but i knew i'd forget about it...anyway he's currently Robin

Might also want to put into the title what you are talking about.

For a second there I thought it was about the cartoon show.

???

Who or wtf is a Damien Wayne?

Bruce Wayne's son

maybe posted in wrong forum, this is cg aka og. these dudes dont have time for this nonsense.

(thumbs u

i was going to post in the moderns but i knew i'd forget about it...anyway he's currently Robin

Might also want to put into the title what you are talking about.

For a second there I thought it was about the cartoon show.

???

its in the link

I liked Damian. I thought he was a more interesting Robin than either Jason or Tim, simply because of the "I'll do things Batman won't" aspect to him. While his "safe" violence sometimes certainly played like a '90's cliche a la Lobo or Wolverine, I thought he enhanced Batman in a way we haven't seen for a while.

its in the link

Right, but I still don't know what the link is about. As far as I know, it could be a spoiler for anything Batman related - comic, show, movie, board game.

its in the link

Right, but I still don't know what the link is about. As far as I know, it could be a spoiler for anything Batman related - comic, show, movie, board game.

Massive BATMAN, INCORPORATED #8 SPOILERS FOLLOW. Don't Say We Didn't Warn You!

SPOILERS follow after the paragraph break!

its in the link

Sure, but nobody clicking on the thread or your first post knows what they are going to see until the click the link, right?

:baiting:

its in the link

Sure, but nobody clicking on the thread or your first post knows what they are going to see until the click the link, right?

that is correct

its in the link

that is correct

So they don't know if the link is going to interest them or not, spoil something for them or not, etc.

That was my point.

It's not a big deal and I'm not picking on you, just showing that it helps readers know whether they want to click on the thread or the link before they do.

In my case, I clicked on the link and had to read a half dozen posts before I know what people were talking about.

its in the link

that is correct

So they don't know if the link is going to interest them or not, spoil something for them or not, etc.

That was my point.

It's not a big deal and I'm not picking on you, just showing that it helps readers know whether they want to click on the thread or the link before they do.

In my case, I clicked on the link and had to read a half dozen posts before I know what people were talking about.

i think those interested would know, i could have given the uninterested more info

I actually enjoyed the character Damien. He was such a sarcastic little shiat. Surprised a lot of the elitists here didn't like him! He's exactly their kind!

I was flabbergasted that Batman had a son! :o

i think those interested would know, i could have given the uninterested more info

I clicked on it because i was curious but had no idea what it was about.

I wasted 30 seconds of my life on it.

:banana:

I actually enjoyed the character Damien. He was such a sarcastic little shiat. Surprised a lot of the elitists here didn't like him! He's exactly their kind!

Were you:

a) more

b) less

c) as

flabbergasted when you found out who the mother was?

Were you:

a) more

b) less

c) as

flabbergasted when you found out who the mother was?

I don't know who the mother is. Was it a Wayan brother?