• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 175 cheap Bronze Age Marvels (+ some DCs) - FINAL DISCOUNTS p. 24

236 posts in this topic

Mark Jeweler's Insert Lot: Includes the following 7 books.

$25 for the lot.

SOLD via PM!!!

Conan #80: F/VF. MJ insert.

xxMJinsert-Conan80.jpg

Defenders #83: VG. MJ insert.

xxMJinsert-Defenders83.jpg

Marvel Team-Up #63: Fine. MJ insert.

xxMJinsert-MarvTmUp63.jpg

Marvel Team-Up #64: VF. MJ insert.

xxMJinsert-MarvTmUp64.jpg

Master of Kung-Fu #58: F/VF. MJ insert.

xxMJinsert-MasteKuFu58.jpg

Master of Kung-Fu #59: VG++ -- looks F/VF or better, but there's a long horizontal scrape near the bottom of the back cover. MJ insert.

xxMJinsert-MasteKuFu59.jpg

Red Sonja #6: VF+. MJ insert.

xxMJinsert-RedSonja6.jpg

And...that's it for this thread! I was hoping to list some more expensive/higher grade Marvels later this week, but I'm just not going to have the time.

I'll leave the thread open (and update it if necessary) for the next few days, and then send out invoices over the weekend. Thanks to all who participated!

-Mike

In before the discounts :P

Marvel Premiere #54: Very cool late BA "Josey Wales" rip with art by the vastly underrated Gene Day. VF+.

$4

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #16: VG+. Cool giant-sized later issue.

$4

Omega the Unknown #6: VF/NM. Some distributor overspray visible on front and back cover.

$2

Captain America #166: VG++.

$1

Shadow #3: VF-. Kaluta and Wrightson!

$4

:takeit:

If you want to put a price of a buck on the freebie Thor I'll take that too Mike.

Pack them in an envelope. I have faith in the U.S Mail, I'm cheap and I'll blame them, not you if they drop it on a corner.

Here's the latest re-cap of what's left, along with links to pages in the thread where you'll find the cover scans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSDAY, 2/28 DISCOUNTS: Buy 1-5 books, take 10% OFF; buy 6 or more, take 20% OFF.

PAGE 1:

Champions #12: Byrne. VF/NM. $3

Daredevil #105: Early Thanos pages by Starlin. VG. $5

Defenders #44: Giffen. VF. $1

Defenders #45: Giffen. VF+. $1

Defenders #53: Cockrum/Giffen/Golden art. VF-. $1

Defenders $56: VF+. $1

Defenders #60: VF/NM. $2

PAGE 2:

Defenders #69: VF/VF+. $1

Defenders #77: VF. $1

Defenders #80: VF+. $1

PAGE 3:

Defenders #87: VF/NM. $1

Fantastic Four #204: NM-. $2

Fantastic Four #208: VF-. $1

PAGE 4:

Fantastic Four #213: Byrne. Galactus & Terrax. VF-. $1

Fantastic Four #216: Byrne. VF. $1

Fantastic Four #222: Sienkiewicz. VF/NM. $1

Fantastic Four #224: Sienkiewicz. VF/NM. $1

Fantastic Four #225: Sienkiewicz. VF+. $1

Fantastic Four #227: Sienkiewicz. VF+. $1

PAGE 5:

Fantastic Four #228: Sienkiewicz. VF/NM. $1

Fantastic Four Annual #16 -- copy B: Ditko! VF/VF+. $2

PAGE 6:

Invaders #18: VF+. $2

Invaders #30: VF. $1

PAGE 9:

Kamandi #7: VF+. $2

Kamandi #14: Date stamp, back cover. VF-. $1

PAGE 10:

Kamandi #15: Looks real nice, and probably unread like the previous Kamandis, but there's lots of ncb wear, so… VF-. $1

Kamandi #18: Ncb wear. VF. $1

Machine Man #16: VF/NM. $1

Machine Man #17: VF/NM. $1

Marvel Double Feature #15: VF/NM. $2

Marvel Premiere #47 copy A: 1st new Ant-Man by Byrne and Layton. Very nice copy with some ncb wear -- VF/NM or better. $40 obo.

PAGE 11:

Marvel Premiere #47 copy B: 1st new Ant-Man by Byrne and Layton. Writing and a long reading (sub?) crease, fc; store stamp on bc. VG. $20 obo.

Marvel Premiere #52: Direct Market copy. KKK cover, and nice Adams-esque interior artwork by Jerry Bingham and Gene Day. VF. $2

Marvel Premiere #53: Klan cover by Frank Miller. VF/VF+. $2

Marvel Team-Up #64: Claremont & Byrne! "3.50" written in pencil on the back cover. VF/NM. $2

Marvel Two-in-One #21: NM-. $3

Marvel Two-in-One #32: VF/NM. Distributor overspray on fc and bc. $2

Marvel Two-in-One #47: VF/NM. $2

PAGE 19:

Millie the Model #198: VF/VF+. Nice book! Light foxing, dust shadow on bc. Somewhat tough picture-frame era Millie. $18

Ms. Marvel #2: VG. Looks nicer from the front, but tape residue/damage to the back cover. $2

Ms. Marvel #6: F/VF. $1

Ms. Marvel #10: VF. Modok! 'nuff said!!! $2

Nova #6: Fine-. Color-breaking reading crease, fc. $1

Omega the Unknown #3: VF/NM. $2

PAGE 20:

Omega the Unknown #7: VF/NM. $2

Omega the Unknown #10: VF. One interior page has extra paper at the bottom due to a printer mis-trim. $1

Power Man #39: VF. $2

Power Man #46: VF. $2

Shadow #10: VF+. $3

Spidey Super Stories #1: VG+. Distributor overspray, bottom edge of the front cover and first page are slightly wrinkled. $7

PAGE 21:

Sub-Mariner #70: VG+. ".30" written in pencil in the top margin of the splash page. $1

Sub-Mariner #71: VG+. $1

Sub-Mariner #72: Fine. ".40" written in pencil in the top margin of the splash page. $1

Swamp Thing #10: VG+. Wrightson. $5

Swamp Thing #12: Fine/Fine+. Outstanding cover and interior artwork by Nestor Redondo. $3

Thor #219: VG+. $1

Thor #225: Good. 1st Firelord. FREE! with any Thor purchase.

Thor #227: VG+. $1

Thor #229: VG+. $1

Thor #230: VF-. $2

PAGE 22:

Thor #233: VG+. $1

Thor #240: Fine. ".30c" written in pencil in the top margin of the splash page. $1

Thor #241: Fine-. $1

Thor #242: VG. $1

Thor #243: VG+. $1

Thor #244: Fine. $2

Thor #245: VG+. $1

Warlock #12: VF-. Starlin, of course. Funky bottom staple. $8

Werewolf by Night #18: VF-. $8 SOLD!!!

PAGE 23:

Werewolf by Night #21: VF-. $8 SOLD!!!

Wonder Woman #215: VG+. $2

I'll leave the thread open until this evening. The discount structure listed above still applies for new buyers.

Also: if you've already bought something in the thread, take 30% OFF the prices for any/all the remaining books listed above.

Finally, if someone wants to take EVERYTHING off my hands, feel free to make me an offer via PM!