• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

16 posts in this topic

Wow CC....are you gonna spontaneously combust or something before midnight>? It's like a fire sale going on in the hizzy! GLWTS!!!!

Haha I like to keep things interesting! After 1130 there will be one more large discount for a very short time....haha well see if anyone pulls the trigger!

:bump:

:news:Take $50.00 off if you :takeit: before 11:59:59 2/26/13| +5 FREE copies of MG#14 (First Preview of PP) with this purchase!

+ 1 FREE Walking Dead Survivor guide # 3

+ 1 FREE Chew # 19

+1 FREE CHEW # 10

+ 1 FREE CHEW # 28

+1 Free CHEW # 29

+ 1 FREE Chew # 30

+ 1 FREE Walking dead image firsts (2010) No longer Valid

Take $75 off if you :takeit: before 11:30 pm EST 2/26/13 NO LONGER VALID

Take $90 dollars off if you :takeit: in in the next 90 seconds! Time starts NOW! NO LONGER VALID!

Now that's a lot of stuff for my brains to process bro ^^...

And FWIW I didn't see all these rapid changes to the offer till just now.....

Certainly cool of you to up the ante....but I think there may have been a few people that may have missed out merely because they weren't watching the thread until it was too late.

Definitely no lack of excitement tho....lol!

:bump:

:news:Take $50.00 off if you :takeit: before 11:59:59 2/26/13| +5 FREE copies of MG#14 (First Preview of PP) with this purchase!

+ 1 FREE Walking Dead Survivor guide # 3

+ 1 FREE Chew # 19

+1 FREE CHEW # 10

+ 1 FREE CHEW # 28

+1 Free CHEW # 29

+ 1 FREE Chew # 30

+ 1 FREE Walking dead image firsts (2010) No longer Valid

Take $75 off if you :takeit: before 11:30 pm EST 2/26/13 NO LONGER VALID

Take $90 dollars off if you :takeit: in in the next 90 seconds! Time starts NOW! NO LONGER VALID!

Now that's a lot of stuff for my brains to process bro ^^...

And FWIW I didn't see all these rapid changes to the offer till just now.....

Certainly cool of you to up the ante....but I think there may have been a few people that may have missed out merely because they weren't watching the thread until it was too late.

Definitely no lack of excitement tho....lol!

Good point, I was trying to have a constantly updating thread without making new posts and spamming. I'll have to think about a way to do it where everyone can see it.

So if anyone missed a specific deal they really wanted shoot me a PM and well work somethin out!

So if anyone missed a specific deal they really wanted shoot me a PM and well work somethin out!

I'm not sure what's an old or new revision or what the prices are.....but if I'm not completely insane and you're inferring that there was a $274.99 asking price.....with some quickie 90 second take an additional $90 off leaving it at price point of $184.99......that would be where I'd throw up an instant :takeit:

I'm no mathematician but if those numbers aren't some horrible misinterpretation of what you intended to say....consider this your :takeit:

If I'm totally nuts and this is way off......forget I said anything....lol.

It's late, and I'm a few bingers shy of unconsciousness. :)

I'm not sure what's an old or new revision or what the prices are.....but if I'm not completely insane and you're inferring that there was a $274.99 asking price.....with some quickie 90 second take an additional $90 off leaving it at price point of $184.99......that would be where I'd throw up an instant :takeit:

I'm no mathematician but if those numbers aren't some horrible misinterpretation of what you intended to say....consider this your :takeit:

If I'm totally nuts and this is way off......forget I said anything....lol.

It's late, and I'm a few bingers shy of unconsciousness. :)

Hey there thanks for the reply, the 90 off was when it 349.99. Sorry for the confusion I'll clean up the thread. Price right now is 274.99.

Thanks