• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, April 26-28, 2013

186 posts in this topic

I will be there helping out with Harley and Desert Wind. So yes, Signature Series is happening :headbang: can't wait to hang out at your booth again this year, Dave and Carl and the boys.

Are they doing Sig Series witnessing for Neal Adams as well as Stan Lee?

DWC will have a booth in both the media section to cover signature verification of any celebrity signings as well as a booth in the comic/artist alley section to cover signature verification of any comics signed.

VERY IMPORTANT: do not get anything signed without a DWC representative watching the item being signed. CGC rules are very specific and there are no exceptions to this rule.

Impressive media guest list. At least for me. I might be sending over a book or two.

Can someone give me a run down of the schedule?

Is there a Thursday preview for dealers or dealers + public? Or does it all begin on Friday?

When do you want to do the board dinner? I'm working on arranging my schedule to go. :wishluck:

Exhibitors

Move In Times are:

Thursday, April 25 12:00 - 8:00 pm

Friday, April 26 7:00 am - 12:00 noon. (carts must be off the show floor by 11:30 am)

VIP's get early access 30 minutes before the doors open to the Calgary Expo.

Exhibitor Badges are picked up when you arrive to set up.