• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, April 26-28, 2013

186 posts in this topic

Is anyone up for a board dinner at the show? We could hit someplace on Stephen Ave.

count me in

I'm in.

I am in

:takeit:

OOOOPS ....I am in ...

Sweet. Now we need to find a restaurant with a high ceiling.

hahhaha ..funny .....Kinda

Is $10K too much to bring to this con?

How expensive are ladyboys in Calgary?

$1K per hour

You can get a deal if you bring them to dinner first at the Old Spaghetti Factory, easy if you stay at the Sheraton!

Can any of the Calgary boardies suggest a venue for a Boardie dinner on the Friday or Saturday night? I would prefer to avoid Ruth's Chris - a couple of years ago a few of us stumbled in late and ended up spending $600 or $700 apiece in a drunken stupor.

there are still 3 day passes available at comic shops

I got one at my local shop

55$

Comic-Kazi

4307 Macleod Tr. SW

403-286-0544

======

edit for place to eat cheep

This shop is across the street from hooters

Just FYI. Weekends passes, while sold outline, are available at a couple stores in town.

Red Skull & Words and Picture have weekend passes, and some Saturday, I wouldn't expect them to last past tomorrow though.

Can any of the Calgary boardies suggest a venue for a Boardie dinner on the Friday or Saturday night? I would prefer to avoid Ruth's Chris - a couple of years ago a few of us stumbled in late and ended up spending $600 or $700 apiece in a drunken stupor.

milestones on stephen ave , loungeburger by saddledome cheeper beers and food maybe the palomino, celies ,moxies also on stephen ave also is ok downtown...

milestones on stephen ave , loungeburger by saddledome cheeper beers and food maybe the palomino, celies also is ok downtown...

all have approved high cellings... :roflmao: