• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heavy Metal # 1 (CGC 9.8 OW/W). Two more 9.8s just made available.

63 posts in this topic

Okay, so clearly I underestimated the popularity of this book, or maybe I just priced it right. Either way, I will extend the offer and availability of additional copies at the stated prices until 8pm tomorrow night. I have a limited number left before everyone clears me out, so PM me if you want one. If you need a slight time payment arrangement (say up to one month to pay it off), I can accomodate you. But, once my stock is gone, its gone.

Also, as a final enticement, I have a limited number of very high grade raw copies of this book available that are my 9.4 pre-screen rejects. If you buy two or more certified copies (any combination of 9.4, 9.6, 9.8) I will include one of the raw copies gratis as a special "thank you". Bio-Rupp already qualifies with his purchase of three books, so he will automatically get one. I think I have 4-5 raw copies left to dole out this way.

Don't forget to set my copy aside.

Worst looking 9.8 set aside. lol

So, I got home and counted my remaining freebies after everyone who has claimed one has gotten theirs...turns out I have two one left.

Okay, last call for the remaining freebie copy of Heavy Metal # 1. All others are spoken for.

:takeit:

Finally some good reading material for my son!

:jokealert:

So, I got home and counted my remaining freebies after everyone who has claimed one has gotten theirs...turns out I have two one left.

Okay, last call for the remaining freebie copy of Heavy Metal # 1. All others are spoken for.

:takeit:

You know you have to buy two certified copies first, right? :P