• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heavy Metal # 1 (CGC 9.8 OW/W). Two more 9.8s just made available.

63 posts in this topic

looks like I'm officially SOLD OUT of the 9.8s. Still have a couple of 9.6s and 9.4s left though, and will honor my stated prices until tomorrow night.

If anyone wants to go on the "back up" list in case someone who has reserved/purchased a 9.8 is unable to complete the transaction, please PM me.

Thanks to everyone for an awesome sales thread. :applause:

Where'd you get all the pristine copies ? Had them forever ? Just wondering. (thumbs u

Guess you don't want to talk about it (shrug)

Unread stack of # 1s that came in a Bronze collection I purchased last year. Not really a whole lot to say, except I need to find more collections like that.

If anyone wants to go on the "back up" list in case someone who has reserved/purchased a 9.8 is unable to complete the transaction, please PM me.

If someone can't complete their purchase, you can put me on that "back up" list for another 9.8. :)

Okay, two more 9.8 copies just made available. I just sold one on ebay at $275, but I will honor my price of $225 shipped for these last two. Still have 9.6s and 9.4s available too.

And to everyone who has paid via Paypal, all packages will be in the mail by today. (thumbs u

Heavy Metal # 1 (CGC 9.8 OW/W) $225 shipped within the US. Brits and Canucks add $15 for Priority Mail shipping to your part of the globe.

* Book was pressed prior to submission.

HM1CGC98c_zpsae121a60.jpg

:takeit: shipped to the UK

Heavy Metal # 1 (CGC 9.8 OW/W) $225 shipped within the US. Brits and Canucks add $15 for Priority Mail shipping to your part of the globe.

* Book was pressed prior to submission.

HM1CGC98c_zpsae121a60.jpg

:takeit: shipped to the UK

Thank you sir! :banana:

Ouchies on the Ebay sale.......I woulda grabbed that lickety split myself. You've been WAAAAAY too generous on the pricing for both the boardies and Ebay.

Not even Mother Theresa would be expected to pull off the charity you've bestowed on everyone.

Oh well, there's at least one Ebayer out there that's wondering what lottery he/she just hit....lol.

Thanks again George!!!! You're way too kind......let me know if you have any Action Comics #1 for under $1000.00 :wink:

Ouchies on the Ebay sale.......I woulda grabbed that lickety split myself. You've been WAAAAAY too generous on the pricing for both the boardies and Ebay.

Not even Mother Theresa would be expected to pull off the charity you've bestowed on everyone.

Oh well, there's at least one Ebayer out there that's wondering what lottery he/she just hit....lol.

Thanks again George!!!! You're way too kind......let me know if you have any Action Comics #1 for under $1000.00 :wink:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm doing just fine selling them at $225. I'd rather get them to good homes and have the new owners feel they got a solid deal then try to squeeze every last cent out of them that I can. Besides, everyone appreciates a good deal, and hopefully, you all will be back when I have more stuff for sale in the coming months.

Just a note that I got my first batch of 9.8s from George and they are spectacular!

For a almost 40 year old mag, you really couldn't hope for nicer gloss, better centering and wrap on each copy I got.

You are awesome George !

:)