• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just won - most I have ever paid for a comic!

18 posts in this topic

More to follow...

I dont want to give it away just yet, but I just won a ComicLink auction for a high grade book Ive wanted for a long time. This is an amazing book and I cant wait to get it in my hands! I spent more on this book than I ever have on any other. I figured Id treat myself since I got a nice bonus at work. If I hadnt won this book I would have settled for Iron Fist 14 and Daredevil 168 in CGC 9.6. It was a tough choice, but this is the one I really wanted. I will share more when I receive it, and if you can guess the book I won before then you will receive an unofficial No Prize!

Til next time...

13136.jpg

See more journals by surfer99

since the X-men 94 has not ended yet, I guess you won anything BUT the X-men 94.

so....I win

:acclaim:

Well, you're not wrong. :grin:

:roflmao: that shows how little I paid attention to the current auction...it is not a bad thing for me. Out of sight, out of mind.

DD #131????

Great issue, and I wouldn't mind owning that some day, but no. I didn't spend quite as much as that 9.8 went for, although I would have if someone had upped the bid on me.