• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman Inc. #8 1st Prints (regular cover) - CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Just got back from grabbing a handful (all that I could find) of this book. I won't way why it will be so important to spoil it but I am sure if you are looking at this tread you already know.

I have 8 5 copies. They are all NM or better. I will post a picture of them when I get home from work).

Cost is $10.00 per copy. Shipping is as below.

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

Shipping will be $8 for 1-4 books and $10 for 5-8 (In Canada and the US) Extra for elsewhere in the world (at cost). After that we can work out a good deal on safe shipping. Thanks for looking!

mathew

Newly started Kudos thread

No offense... but did it not just come out a couple hours ago?

Really don't want to spoon your sales thread but... dang, are they going for this much already!?! I may have to hoard the stack that likely sits at my comic shops wall right now.

No offense... but did it not just come out a couple hours ago?

Really don't want to spoon your sales thread but... dang, are they going for this much already!?! I may have to hoard the stack that likely sits at my comic shops wall right now.

Normally, you'd get one of these :makepoint: or these (tsk) for thread-crapping. However, this one may have initially slipped under the radar.

Apparently, they are killing off Damien Wayne (Robin) and didn't make a big deal about it making the first prints a relatively rare (low print run) book.

The title normally only prints 50k a month, that's 1/3ish the normal Batman print run. It's already limited as it is, and I don't think shops massively ordered it, nor do they normally. At least mine do not. Each month they typically only get 6,7 of them. This book has already sold out in my town and the shops opened a little over an hour ago. Good luck with your sales!

Hello all,

Shipping will be $8 for 1-4 books and $10 for 5-8 (In Canada and the US) Extra for elsewhere in the world (at cost). After that we can work out a good deal on safe shipping. Thanks for looking!

mathew

Newly started Kudos thread

interesting location, to get 8 copies you would have had to hit both Richmond and Dundas stores i would wager. :)

$20.50 with shipping? They're $14 with free shipping on eBay? I thought the market place was to give people the discount of the eBay fees.

I am shipping from Canada so free shipping isn't really something I can offer. Maybe Ebay is the place for you to buy then.

Also, not sure why you feel you need to post in my sales thread to put it down? Not really the best practice I would think.

mathew