• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Been gone a while, come back to find the same IMMATURITY...

398 posts in this topic

Hey Cal, what ever happened with that spoon lagiant888? Did you ever get satisfaction? Not to hijack your rant........or better off left for the other thread

I won my case.

His retaliatory Negatives were removed by eBay after I had someone send a letter estimating "loss-of-average sales" damages to the eBay's OWN POLICIES of allowing the Unwelcome Bidders to wreck havok on auctions. I could sense ebay's battery of lawyers' undies puckering up as I was going to sue them for at least 50K, which PayPal sends that nasty 1099 every year now. eBay knows how much I sell, as does the IRS.

But I may have pushed ebay too far; they been hammering me with other minor, petty crapolla, reminds me of the junk I see here...

CAL still has it...

Prove it.

If I prove it, will you quit this forum?

Curious CAL

If you don't, will you? We could start a poll to let the community decide whether you proved it and who should leave.

Two men enter...

You only get one vote, Tranny.

So I stand MY ground, and now this kid is 6' 2, 20 something years old( but looks like he'snever been in a fight in his spoiled life), and threatens me. He says " Hey old man, I'll knock you into the next Century! get the Fudge outta here before I knock your dentures out".

I told my wife to hold my glasses as I was going to wipe up the floor with this kid and was going to go to jail for this punk. 5 other men grabbed me and stopped me. The mother called security. My real bad luck a cop was outside writing parking tickets, and I knew I was in trouble, despite no punches thrown( yet).

Where do you find these stories?

Is there a website out there for the mentally insane that provides these types of stories for a fee?

I got the stolen comics reports RIGHT HERE, pinhead.

CAL names names...

That has what to do with you being held back by five guys exactly?

do you live in S. Cal/ Just curious...comic book related info only I promise...

CAL :devil:

Arizona.

Where we keep the inmates in the padded cells.

I will be in Arizona sometime this year. However, just for one day, Maybe we can "chat" then, and higher grade comics only please...no junkers or modern dreks...

CAL the SA collector

So I stand MY ground, and now this kid is 6' 2, 20 something years old( but looks like he'snever been in a fight in his spoiled life), and threatens me. He says " Hey old man, I'll knock you into the next Century! get the Fudge outta here before I knock your dentures out".

I told my wife to hold my glasses as I was going to wipe up the floor with this kid and was going to go to jail for this punk. 5 other men grabbed me and stopped me. The mother called security. My real bad luck a cop was outside writing parking tickets, and I knew I was in trouble, despite no punches thrown( yet).

Is there a website out there for the mentally insane that provides these types of stories for a fee?

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=4&page=1

:roflmao:

I've been gone a while, and I was hoping that I could find a neurotic, self-centered, bordering upon solipsistic, rant that I could really sink my teeth into.

What a lucky day!!

I have not been gone a while, but came in hoping to find a vertically challenged, self-important tool using "solipsistic" in ordinary conversation. Lucky day!!

I always aim to please, Corporal Cleft-Chin!

CAL names names...

Arizona.

Where we keep the inmates in the padded cells.

I will be in Arizona sometime this year. However, just for one day, Maybe we can "chat" then, and higher grade comics only please...no junkers or modern dreks...

CAL the SA collector

You aren't very smart are you?

Regardless, send me a PM when you are in Arizona and I will let you buy me lunch.

wow. I started this Thread 40 minutes ago - over 230 views and many replies.

I did not think you guys missed me that much...

CAL :insane:

We'll try to aim better next time.

wow. I started this Thread 40 minutes ago - over 230 views and many replies.

I did not think you guys missed me that much...

CAL :insane:

There is a reason everyone wants to see the monkeys at the zoo.

Two men enter...

Decisions, decisions. Actually this would be an easy choice. If Cal and someone were in the survival round, then I might have to think about it.

what is that form of government where the worst rule? Kakitocracy or something like that?

Caltopia.

No, that would be the BEST government. Everyone works or does not eat. Flat tax across the board. World countries would NEVER harm any American for any reason... oh, wrong forum...

Caltopia would weed the wanna-be's right outta here no questions asked. Making room for the REAL comic book collectors, dealers, and true fans of the medium. Allows newbies to work their way up, not denigrate every veteran here on their first post with their "knowledge" despite being 15 years old and going to live in mama's basement for the next 20 years...

CAL of Caltopia

CAL names names...

:hi:

Two men enter...

Decisions, decisions. Actually this would be an easy choice. If Cal and someone were in the survival round, then I might have to think about it.

lol

Hey Cal, what ever happened with that spoon lagiant888? Did you ever get satisfaction? Not to hijack your rant........or better off left for the other thread

I won my case.

His retaliatory Negatives were removed by eBay after I had someone send a letter estimating "loss-of-average sales" damages to the eBay's OWN POLICIES of allowing the Unwelcome Bidders to wreck havok on auctions. I could sense ebay's battery of lawyers' undies puckering up as I was going to sue them for at least 50K, which PayPal sends that nasty 1099 every year now. eBay knows how much I sell, as does the IRS.

But I may have pushed ebay too far; they been hammering me with other minor, petty crapolla, reminds me of the junk I see here...

CAL still has it...

Most excellent!

Still don't care. Cal who always plays the victim.

But this is something that I do not get. I know people will jump on me, but come on really? This place can be like a grade school play ground. :slapfight: Sometimes I think even though noobs have repeated questions that have been covered at least they are civil to each other!

I am getting to old for this she-at!

what is that form of government where the worst rule? Kakitocracy or something like that?

Caltopia.

No, that would be the BEST government. Everyone works or does not eat. Flat tax across the board. World countries would NEVER harm any American for any reason... oh, wrong forum...

Caltopia would weed the wanna-be's right outta here no questions asked. Making room for the REAL comic book collectors, dealers, and true fans of the medium. Allows newbies to work their way up, not denigrate every veteran here on their first post with their "knowledge" despite being 15 years old and going to live in mama's basement for the next 20 years...

CAL of Caltopia

lol

Have fun with your fiefdom.

I won my case.

CAL still has it...

Most excellent!

Still don't care. Cal who always plays the victim.

But this is something that I do not get. I know people will jump on me, but come on really? This place can be like a grade school play ground. :slapfight: Sometimes I think even though noobs have repeated questions that have been covered at least they are civil to each other!

I am getting to old for this she-at!

For you to understand what me and others say about newbies, you would have to have been here to see what transpired.

MANY of them, not all, but a LOT of them get on here, and try to run over us on their first posts. They put us down, name call, sometimes profane, sometimes they get kicked off right away, but it is not pleasant when a total newbie tries to tell an experienced collector in ANY field what is what. A few of the newbies pushed modern drek on us and would try to sell it on the Selling threads and was extremely laughable.

CAL who likes newbies generally speaking. We were all new once...

pushing 300 hits as I type this, but I gotta go.

Life calls.

You fanboys stay here as at least you aren't causing havok in the real world.

CAL back to the real world where people respect others...