• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Been gone a while, come back to find the same IMMATURITY...

398 posts in this topic

That is just not going to ever go away.

Struggling with FeeBay, and struggling here again.

Getting weary.

Spent the last hour trying to figure out a right vs a wrong on the Seller's Thread and I determined that I was right, more so than the Seller.

Ironically, it took someone who is never going to sign up for my fan Club List to spell it out to the Seller...which CGC slab I put the :takeit: on.

My Samsung galaxy tablet does NOT pick up the flashing red for incoming PM's, and that is the last time I had logged on, Feb. 21st, 2013, awaiting the PM from the Seller.

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I honor ALL DEALS, good or bad or time-waster( break-even deals).

One other time I got chided over some stupid toy I wanted from Beyonder, who I have not seen for a few YEARS, have no clue what ever happened to him. Anyway, that was the time when I was hospitalized for kidney ailments that I don't even wish to befall my many enemies here, although what I saw this morning made me change my mind for 5 minutes.

Once I got back, I got these PROFANE, child-like PMs and SEVERAL Threads created just to bash me. Beyonder did not want to hear that I would still honor buying that $10.00 toy; he just stood his ground with his profanity-laced tirades that were worse rants than mine. Truth be told, someone told me later he already sold the toy to someone else.

Now I get this what I saw today.

I contacted the Seller, and I am going to push hard to get that item. I never really needed to view anything about a Probation Thread, but now that I have found it, and read it, completely understand it.

You guys/gals can fault me for not logging on every day, that would be great. I have a life outside of this wretched Forum, and I see the same old Posters everytime I do log on. This place is going to take the path of Comics Corral, and trust me, someday it will go bye-bye.

I said this about eBay Comics Chat, and a few gambling, specialty forums. All has expired in some form or another.

The current marketplace for comics: the worst it's been in 5 years. The last show I went to in LA monthly comic show, the FEW dealers that actually ware comics, this guy has an ASM # 75 CGC 9.6. Not a typo, this was a CGC 9.6. he wanted $300 for it. before I could blink an eye, this kid pushed his way ahead of me, and says the book was his because he saw it first, the dealer supposedly nodded his head, and the kid was getting the money from HIS MOTHER who was looking at those Star wars Action figures asking more than the CGC comics!

So I stand MY ground, and now this kid is 6' 2, 20 something years old( but looks like he'snever been in a fight in his spoiled life), and threatens me. He says " Hey old man, I'll knock you into the next Century! get the Fudge outta here before I knock your dentures out".

I told my wife to hold my glasses as I was going to wipe up the floor with this kid and was going to go to jail for this punk. 5 other men grabbed me and stopped me. The mother called security. My real bad luck a cop was outside writing parking tickets, and I knew I was in trouble, despite no punches thrown( yet).

Long story short, the man was going to sell it to me, as the kid had been "$$%^ around"( his actual words to the cops). My wife, who is extremely upset with ME, not the punk kid, told the dealer to shove the comic but no profanity.

The kid and his mother was asked to leave, and the Police began to berate ME for making a stand for myself.

However, Officer M. Brown of the LAPD asked me if I wanted to press charges against the punk for making threats and he DID physically push me out of the way for a Battery charge. I said no, and walked out, and wife was right behind me. The Other LAPD man made me walk out the other way, the back way. There was still part of me that was hoping to catch this punk on the way to his mother's car, and settle the matter there, but the LAPD walked us to my truck, and stayed there until we left. My wife told me don't even THINK about circling around the blocks trying to find the punk kid.

I left without buying one item.Never done that ever before. Ever.

That was my last show. The show before a dealer had an ASM # 2 CGC 6.0 stolen from him, and Security was of no help, no tapes to view. I read another Thread that a dealer in Canada had comics stolen, and has GOOD IDEA who the culprits were, but s still out the books.

I really don't need the aggravation.

rantrant

Unhappy CAL

I've been gone a while, and I was hoping that I could find a neurotic, self-centered, bordering upon solipsistic, rant that I could really sink my teeth into.

What a lucky day!!

Spent the last hour trying to figure out a right vs a wrong on the Seller's Thread and I determined that I was right, more so than the Seller.

Have you ever been wrong? :eyeroll:

Yes. Once.

Once I THOUGHT I was wrong, but I was really right. The only time.

CAL getting happier...

Now I PMed the Seller over 35 minutes ago, and he is posting here on this shell of a Forum, and he has not responded.

I want that slab I put the :takeit: on.

stay tuned, popcorn munchers; getting interesting.

CAL the Entertainer...