• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESERT WIND SERVICES

94 posts in this topic

I like the OP. He has the passion. Once he gets himself calmed down, he will fit right in.

He's got the right sense of humor!

I like the cut of his jibber jabber.

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

Why is it the wrong forum? And I find it interesting that when someone complains about DWC which has not happened this year that you guys say "oh yeah let's hear more". But when someone pays DWC a compliment then you guys go "oh no this doesn't belong here". Like I said interesting. MarkV you are welcome and thank you for the positive feedback. As for the haters sorry that we have not given you anything to yell about.

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

Why is it the wrong forum? And I find it interesting that when someone complains about DWC which has not happened this year that you guys say "oh yeah let's hear more". But when someone pays DWC a compliment then you guys go "oh no this doesn't belong here". Like I said interesting. MarkV you are welcome and thank you for the positive feedback. As for the haters sorry that we have not given you anything to yell about.

I once witnessed an entire herd of cattle slaughtered by mercyless butchers in Old El Paso; it breaks my heart how some people still obide by old school rules and actually brag about them. Not only do I think that is a bunch of BS but I also notice, that the stuff I say, makes absolutely no sense when I smoke doobies, and makes my taste buds unable to discern the taste of my delicous hamburgers. I don't know where was going with that..but I hope my Mcfarlane books look awesome when I get them from Chandler....ohhhh.. I can't wait.... but yeah..it totally sucks seeing dead cows....

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

I once witnessed an entire herd of cattle slaughtered by mercyless butchers in Old El Paso; it breaks my heart how some people still obide by old school rules and actually brag about them. Not only do I think that is a bunch of BS but I also notice, that the stuff I say, makes absolutely no sense when I smoke doobies, and makes my taste buds unable to discern the taste of my delicous hamburgers. I don't know where was going with that..but I hope my Mcfarlane books look awesome when I get them from Chandler....ohhhh.. I can't wait.... but yeah..it totally sucks seeing dead cows....

What would the boards be without you Hector? :roflmao:

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

No one said anything negative. At all. If you actually read the thread you would see that. The OP has been aggressively posting for some SS books. He seems like a passionate and cool guy, and has a good enough sense of humor to take the good-natured ribbing that he took.

Have a great con season.

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

Trap_163a6ece4cceee1f058bf1b0a81499421_zps64a15758.jpg

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

Wow, who is that gal in your sig? ^^

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

Wow, who is that gal in your sig? ^^

She is actually a very interesting person. Her name is AURÉLIEN BEAUSOLEIL, but her stage name is Cherisse Beaudreau. She comes from the small town of Arbogast, in the north of France. She is a quiet, and gentle creature. Likes to read Edgar Allan Poe on stormy days, and take long hikes on sunny ones. She likes being tickled in the morning and coffee made and ready by 6. She detests tacos with no salsa and crepes with no nutella, but loves pancakes with cinnamon. As far as I know, she speaks three languages and "understands" 5. Cherisse use to be a Gymnast before singing on stage, she can still do the splits with the best of them though... ;) She is reads to kindergardeners on Wednesdays and volunteers at the local food shelter, and paints portraits for elderly folks at the Jake Edwards Rest Home in Indianapolis; she learned to paint in the J'Tema Jean Art school in Paris. Yes, yes..yes..as you guessed it....I have no freaggin' clue who the hell she is....but :luhv:

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

This was my absolute favorite part of this post. We are 2 months into the year and it is a banner achievement that no one has started a thread complaining about DWC. :whee:

Transplant you are absolutely correct. Two months into the year and no complaints. But then again I could count on 1 hand the number of customers who actually had a real complaint about DWC last year. It seems most of those complaints were regarding grading/shipping times to international customers. And most of those who still owed payment. But then you, the haters, did not care what the truth was as long as you had something to talk about. By the way the number of complainers did not even equal 1% of the orders we handled last year. And what is really funny is you, the haters, STILL do nothing more to help the members of the collecting community to get their books signed. I still don't see you at shows standing in the lines getting other people's books signed for them. See you in St. Louis, that is if you have the nerve to introduce yourself at the show.

Hmmm,,,, just to add my 2c

if anyone on this board is willing to pay me $25-$40 over cgc grading prices I would be more then glad to stand in line for hours over hours to get anything you need signed....

I'm not a hater of business.. then again I am a hater of someone getting the leap on me.

Congrats to DWC. it's all about taking care of boardies on here. :applause:

i dont know the number of books i have subbed with desert wind comics. over the last three or so years it has been a bunch. somewhere between 7 and 10 grand. i would have to add it up.

i have never had one issue with them. they have been top notch as a facilitator.

i have never had a problem with communication. they promptly answer my emails and have taken my calls even if at shows and very busy.

they have helped me get remarks on books and helped me with other extra things i have asked for help with in regards to my books.

i have nothing negative that i can say about them and would recommend them as a facilitator to anyone who asked about them.