• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just had to share this!

11 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15043&item=3001991690&rd=1

You got to love scammers like this one! mad.gif His title reads: Motorola V70 Mobile Phone *Brand new* and he has a pic of the phone and guess what??? Right in the freaking middle of the item description he has this! shocked.gif

"Bidding on

You are not bidding on this actual item. This auction is for secret information documents showing how you can

obtain free electronics like this product."

What a freakin' jerk! mad.gif And to top it all off! He even charges for using paypal and is shill biddingl!!! mad.gif

OK Dogg, Just how many clones of you are there??? How do you find this S**t!!! Is there a search engine for "scam auctions" on Ebay???

Oh my god... An army of Clone Doggs. Lady and Gentlemen, I advise you all to go out and buy up all the canned food and bottled water you can find. Once these Clone Doggs get bored with/kill off all the Ebay phonies, you can bet their next target will be people of lesser crimes-- like speeding, feeding their Mogwai after midnight, removing tags from mattresses, and wearing white after Labor Day. Barricade yourselves in your basements or caves or maybe tree forts (everyone knows Doggs can't climb trees)... this is going to be a long, long winter.

LMAO......that is some funny feedback.......I wonder what he's going to say when he returns the favor? laugh.gif

Something else funny......from his auction description:

Positive feedback will be left after quick payment.

Negative feedback will be left if buyer fails to pay within 3 days.

Better check out the following snippet from the article about eBay being sued.

The suit asks a judge to force the cyber-auctioneer to filter words like "fraud, liar, cheater, scam artist, con man" from the site.

If he wins (which I doubt), I hope it won't limit the feedback you leave for these jerks too much. frown.gif