• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chaseman210 Feedback

40 posts in this topic

Chase responded to my WTB thread and sold me a book I needed at a very fair price. The book arrived unblemished in a matter of days, double boxed and bubble wrapped. Communications where professional and quick. I considered it a pleasure doing business with him. Would buy again in a heart beat.

Chase responded to my WTB thread and sold me a book I needed at a very fair price. The book arrived unblemished in a matter of days, double boxed and bubble wrapped. Communications where professional and quick. I considered it a pleasure doing business with him. Would buy again in a heart beat.

Exact same experience I had with Chase. (Didn't see the point in typing the same thing in my own words, lol)

In two words - fantastic seller!

Exact same experience I had with Chase. (Didn't see the point in typing the same thing in my own words, lol)

In two words - fantastic seller!

Hey I can use that also. He did the same for me. Fair price, fast shipping, and excellent packing.

Would buy from again.

Chase is the best!!! My bud!! :whee:

Really helped me out to buy his Revival #1 Sketch after mine failed! (thumbs u

His shipping was awesome!!! Threw in an ASM to catch me up on his favorite character! Just a great great guy!

25013661.jpg

And there is no doubt that,

7890154428a10573838147ml.jpg