• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byrne X-Men, WWBN #1-33 in VF/NM $265, Strange Tales 135-168 in FN/VF, ToD

27 posts in this topic

Gearing up for spring, and my '67 Impala needs a few things - so I'm tapping into the Dr. Balls Private Collection and digging out books I wouldn't normally get rid of unless it was a major emergency like parts for my car or Michelle Jenneke offering to do private lapdances.

No probies, hosers or guys who are so douchey, they get deported from the UK and sent to New Zealand for ripping people off. Shipping will be specified in each listing. US sales only.

I will be adding books over the next two days like a lot of Tomb of Dracula, individual John Byrne X-Mens and possibly a partial FN/VF Nick Fury Strange Tales run from 135-168.

:takeit: rules the day.

And since each of these books are out of my personal stash, they obviously get one of these:

DRBALLSSTAMP.jpg

Werewolf by Night Full Run from #1-33, lookin' mighty nice all in Mylars. OSPG has these books at approximately $678. Looking for $325$265 shipped SOLD!

I will post a few scans, but if you want to see more, please click here to view front and back scans of most issues (including the important ones).

Grades:

Werewolf By Night 01 VF

Werewolf By Night 02 VF

Werewolf By Night 03 FN/VF

Werewolf By Night 04 VF-

Werewolf By Night 05 VF-

Werewolf By Night 06 FN/VF

Werewolf By Night 07 NM

Werewolf By Night 08 VF

Werewolf By Night 09 VF

Werewolf By Night 10 FN

Werewolf By NIght 11 VF/NM

Werewolf By Night 12 VG

Werewolf By Night 13 VF

Werewolf By Night 14 VF

Werewolf By Night 15 VF

Werewolf By Night 16 VF

Werewolf By Night 17 VF

Werewolf By Night 18 NM-

Werewolf By Night 19 VF-

Werewolf By Night 20 VF

Werewolf By Night 21 NM-

Werewolf By Night 22 VF-

Werewolf By Night 23 VF-

Werewolf By Night 24 NM

Werewolf By Night 25 NM

Werewolf By Night 26 VF/NM

Werewolf By Night 27 VF

Werewolf By Night 28 NM

Werewolf By Night 29 NM

Werewolf By Night 30 VF

Werewolf By Night 31 VF

Werewolf By Night 32 VG

Werewolf By Night 33 FN-

Tomb of Dracula assorted lot, also lookin' mighty nice all in Mylars. OSPG has these books at approximately $226. Looking for $90 $60 shipped. SOLD!

Grades:

Tomb of Dracula 01 VG

Tomb of Dracula 02 NM-

Tomb of Dracula 06 VF+

Tomb of Dracula 14 VG/FN

Tomb of Dracula 15 FN

Tomb of Dracula 16 VG

Tomb of Dracula 23 FN

Tomb of Dracula 26 FN

Tomb of Dracula 63 NM-

Tomb of Dracula 70 VF

TOD01_FRONT.jpg

TOD02_FRONT.jpg

In the interest of space, I've got the rest of the images here including front and back scans of the issues in this lot.

Wow. Great prices on those X books. Shouldn't last long at all

I'm hopin' so!

Let's shake it up a bit for tonight. Every purchase in the thread will get either A) an 8x10 girlie pinup picture taken by yours truly ( Visit my site here for examples ) or B) if girlie pinups aren't your thing, I will throw in a free Bronze Age book of my choice with your purchase.

This promo will be good for tonight only!

Wow. Great prices on those X books. Shouldn't last long at all

I'm hopin' so!

Let's shake it up a bit for tonight. Every purchase in the thread will get either A) an 8x10 girlie pinup picture taken by yours truly ( Visit my site here for examples ) or B) if girlie pinups aren't your thing, I will throw in a free Bronze Age book of my choice with your purchase.

This promo will be good for tonight only!

Tempting! hm