• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ToT #1 9.8 #4, NWM #1 #2 #3, Mind MGMT, Snapshot, Daredevil #21, Sixth Gun

45 posts in this topic

1. No shamers or probies.

2. :takeit: unless I already sent my PayPal address via PM and haven't updated thread yet (hasn't happened yet).

3. Shipping is $4.00 for the first 6 books, $7.00 for anything over. The $4.00 rate is for first class with tracking double cardboarded and in a manilla envelope. The $7.00 rate is packaged in a book shipping box with bubble wrap. If you want something else, then please let me know when bidding.

4. I accept PayPal or money order.

5. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

I only sell comic books that have a quality that I want in my personal collection. If there is an exception then I will list it.

Black Beetle #0, #1, #2 - $22.00 OBO (I also have another copy of #2 for $4.50)

-2_zps0b85ad75.jpg

#0 has three spin ticks on the front and two on the back.

-3_zpsa6f00c3d.jpg

#1 ink rub on bottom B details http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/tommyvoltage/-7_zpsdc617415.jpg

-3_zps26f5ca7a.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Peter Panzerfaust #8 2nd print - $5.50 (Two copies on hand, Four copies in transit) :news:

Is it cool if I throw up the :takeit: for all four copies in transit pending condition/scans?

^^ pending condition.