• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-MARCH 10TH-THE PLACE TO BE!

20 posts in this topic

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly Comicon returns next weekend!

Sun, March 10th 10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

Everything from bargain comics to GA keys! (Action figures and collector’s supplies too.)

Our dealers room is so full that once again we have tables in the hallway!

Dealers include:

Gary Platt

Way Cool Comics

New World Manga

Dan Gallo

Stu Bishop

Dan Campbell

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Steve's Comic Relief

Glenn Campbell

Louis Nazarious

Toytastic

Brooklyn Comics

Howard Tauber

Bob Stevenson

Bazooka Jeff's Batcave

Vinnie D

Dan Turi

Oliver!

Frank Torres

Frank Grembowiec

Bruno

Pug Productions

and many more!

Guest creators include: David Hardy, Rick Man, Sam Guerrero, Jeff Kipnis, Emilio Velez Jr, Captain Action Enterprises and Jan Marc Quisumbing!

Our notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon!

Check out a fan’s video review of our show on You Tube at:

Upcoming shows:

Hasbrouck Heights 3/24 (Alternate Meadowlands Location)

Clifton 4/14

East Hanover 4/28

Clifton 5/12

For more info check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Or like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Seeya at the show!

JP

If there's anything I can do (shrug)
If you can find a way to add four more hours to a day... as it stands now, I work six days a week at my regular job, run two shows a month and draw a weekly editorial cartoon... if I stop taking time out for meals, I might be able to swing it. ;)

If there's anything I can do (shrug)
If you can find a way to add four more hours to a day... as it stands now, I work six days a week at my regular job, run two shows a month and draw a weekly editorial cartoon... if I stop taking time out for meals, I might be able to swing it. ;)

+1 If you could add four fours to each day that would help me a great deal as well.

As usual I will be in Clifton on the 10th.

One of the best local shows has really grown to something special.And you have to keep working to fuel the habit you never know when that Action 1 will show up!

I did get a big smile from a collector today... after a lifetime of collecting, selling and running shows, I have pretty decent instincts regarding the books I handle. A fellow that I sold a Superman #3 to about ten years ago told me he sent it into CGC after a well known online auction service that he had been using told him to hang onto it because it looked like it might have had some minor resto, and the staples looked too good to be original.

I originally sold it to him as VG with minor tape repair... it came back as a 5.0 blue label.