• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Too big for a scan of this yet, I'll have to get that done at Staples...but the image is right off of Court's OA site...and it looks so much better in person it's indescribable...

I give you, the first pages of The Damned Preview (Issue 0):

The_Damned_Issue_0_Pg_2_3_14x17_600_00.jpg

Too big for a scan of this yet, I'll have to get that done at Staples...but the image is right off of Court's OA site...and it looks so much better in person it's indescribable...

I give you, the first pages of The Damned Preview (Issue 0)

How many Damned pages do you own now? It seems like you've bought a whole Damned issue by now.

I give you, the first pages of The Damned Preview (Issue 0)

How many Damned pages do you own now? It seems like you've bought a whole Damned issue by now.

lol, I think that brings the total up to just about 7. That said, Court just put up a bunch of pages from The Damned: Prodigal Sons.....might just start a whole new wave of purchases for me. :wink:

Some of my new favorites.

HUGE thanks to all that helped me track these down.

Modern Death's Head.

IRONMAN6PAGE8_zps4c45adc0.jpg

UNCANNYX-MEN532PAGE4_zpsc302e6ae.jpg

Thanos and the Guardians of the Galaxy

THANOSIMPERATIVE6PAGE2_zps4d8f428f.jpg

SIXTHGUN24PAGE20_zps7657f254.jpg

One of my all-time favorite TSG scenes, No guns? No problem. Drake is the man! :headbang:

SIXTHGUN8PAGE18and19_zps3fcb10fc.jpg

Just one last job for Eddie.....

THEDAMNED1PAGE131415_zpsf89d0c28.jpg

Cant get enough of MIND MGMT! Matts watercolors are amazing. Loved this scene the moment I read it, many thanks to Matt and Sharlene for letting it go. I have three more MIND MGMT favorites on the way any day now....

MINDMGMT9PAGE17_zps0b86be9d.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by cbaileypacker

A couple of comic-con purchases. I didn't get much this year, but I'm extremely happy with my pieces.

Rachel Rising (posted in the RR thread too)

526DFA62-69E4-4624-A863-97C3EBA1EC52-130-0000000441557AF1_zps2a049ff6.jpg

Helheim #2 cover.

Posted in the Helheim thread a couple of days ago. Apparently Joelle doesn't sell her covers, but I must have caught her in a moment of weakness.

28479349-7506-4BC6-B718-C64327D0181A-130-000000042F05C02A_zpsedd0af26.jpg