• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

hm

Has anyone done the math as to how many published pages there are for WD that Tony did outside of the covers? Also any ideals to how many of those are still held by Tony? Just looking for data.Would love to see a spread sheet on sales just for him. Its kind of like a market inside a market. If you had three places you could put pages for the WD for the sake of data, should they be key moments,first-last apperance and common pages?Or should walkers have a spot too?

I understand the prices would still have a price difference but looking to get an average.

And introducing my newest piece into my collection...I can't help myself. This is just too freaking stunning. And predicts Rick in a way in which I see him. A beast!!!

Scan2_zps7cbf7039.jpeg

I don't collect commissions but I considered purchasing this one just because of its sheer awesomeness. Congrats! :golfclap: