• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Pretty happy with this one:

9788D187-5A5F-48CA-962B-1FB1DD6C2335_zpskuowxkru.jpg

2 ORIGINAL PAGES/ART from Amazing Spider-man #665 Page 17 by RYAN STEGMAN and MICHAEL BABINSKI. These TWO pages measure 11.5" x17". One original pencils and the other original inks. Will be framing them as soon as possible...

Picked this up a while back and now that it is officially the cover to Harley Quinn #1 second printing, I can now display it

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/01/15/clay-manns-cover-to-harley-quinn-1-second-printing/

cornering the market on Harley OA :baiting:

or maybe just infatuation?

This cover is actually my first ever OA purchase. Bought it way back in Sept and was told I couldn't show it till DC made it official. It was never said what issue that it would be used for, possibly 5,6 or a variant, then BAM its issue #1 (2nd Print) I like that a bunch and never saw that coming. I think the art by Clay is amazing on a side note lol Edited by Junkdrawer