• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

I recently picked up this Michael Lark cover to Lazarus #5. It will be going to the frame shop posthaste.

I don't know why they went with the zoomed in cover for this issue. The full image is more captivating.

Lazarus_cover_issue_5.jpg

I'm really enjoying this series a lot. Michael lark has been one of my favorites since his Daredevil days. Great cover (worship)

just got this in. Pretty brutal action page (My GF wasn't too happy about this purchase lol ) but it's going up on the wall anyway!

Invinciblex_zps5c1fb477.jpg

That's awesome!!

Every single piece of OA I own will be on the wall NO MATTER WHAT!!

Half my house, Half my rulez!

lol

Thats what I'm sayin'! :sumo:

Got this in yesterday from comicsnyc, so excited and big thanks to him. Not quite OA from the book but as close as you can get since it's digital. Been looking for one of these for a while. More on the way soon...

scan0007_zps3c501179.jpg

Edited by kapzilla

Been busy buying up a lot of OA lately. Thanks to Jeff (Branget) he hooked me up with a piece from my favorite series! A great action page from a big (and pretty sad part if you know what just happened in the story) moment.

Y_The_Last_Man_59_p11_zps4a8f73e5.jpg

And OA peice #2 I acquired this week is my very first Walking Dead artwork. Early 11x17 artwork from issue 16 that features Rick, Carl, Lori and Tyreese. This one I have ComicsNYC to thank who I met up in person. Very down to earth guy. Always cool to meet fellow boardies outside of the web. Thanks Bjorn!

Walking_Dead_16_p17_zpsbb7e0747.jpg